• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(2/8) 2nd Crosstier Tournament of Torment Hosted by ExSENNA

What exactly do you mean by plot armor?

@ExSENNA
Lol this is the first time I got tagged like that, weird notif. Broski can you give a brief rundown on what she does?

Also I added a new thing on OP asking entrants to be given a brief rundown on what they do

Lol this is the first time I got tagged like that, weird notif. Broski can you give a brief rundown on what she does?

Also I added a new thing on OP asking entrants to be given a brief rundown on what they do
Azalea is primarily a water element user.

She can do a number of things with her magic. Acid manipulation, biological manipulation, magic-based nullification and power absorption, etc. Mainly, it is her Hydrolysis infliction that you have to look out for.

Her most potent ability is probably Neptune's Gate, which can seal the target. Though pretty sure this requires some set-up time.

She has a number of utility skills to increase her survivability, like Neptune's Prayer and Neptune's Virtue, which can grant temporary regeneration and immortality.

She has a couple of amps, a couple debuff resets, restoration, and other things.

Honestly, she is just a really versatile person.

Azalea is primarily a water element user.

She can do a number of things with her magic. Acid manipulation, biological manipulation, magic-based nullification and power absorption, etc. Mainly, it is her Hydrolysis infliction that you have to look out for.

Her most potent ability is probably Neptune's Gate, which can seal the target. Though pretty sure this requires some set-up time.

She has a number of utility skills to increase her survivability, like Neptune's Prayer and Neptune's Virtue, which can grant temporary regeneration and immortality.

She has a couple of amps, a couple debuff resets, restoration, and other things.

Honestly, she is just a really versatile person.
I guess that's fine, she is in if there weren't more entered already, I was offline for some hours and there was a lot of yapping here lol didn't even read all of it yet

These Ark characters seem to be made really well, in the last tournament Koji was here, though the person didn't argue much

These Ark characters seem to be made really well, in the last tournament Koji was here, though the person didn't argue much
(Y'all were extremely lucky that there wasn't more arguments. Koji was robbed of an easy victory)

Idk if she'd be allowed or not but I'll try
She is a regular person, but has some pretty broken hacks with her equipment that should level out the playing field

The **** are you talking about Jesse?
You're right... Rakih. I'm you. I wanted to reject you. Convincing myself that you were wrong. But that doesn't matter now. I'm gonna kill you. Even if you come back as another curse... I'll kill you. Change your name. Change your form. I'll kill you again. I don't need to find a meaning or reason. Maybe a hundred years after my death, the meaning behind my actions will become apparent. In the grand scheme of things... I'm probably nothing more than a cog. But I'll keep killing curses... for as long as I can. That's my role in all this.

You're right... Rakih. I'm you. I wanted to reject you. Convincing myself that you were wrong. But that doesn't matter now. I'm gonna kill you. Even if you come back as another curse... I'll kill you. Change your name. Change your form. I'll kill you again. I don't need to find a meaning or reason. Maybe a hundred years after my death, the meaning behind my actions will become apparent. In the grand scheme of things... I'm probably nothing more than a cog. But I'll keep killing curses... for as long as I can. That's my role in all this.
Jujutsu Vrainrot.

You are Rakih. But are you you are I am you because you are Rakih or are you the stand proud who left it all behind with this treasure I summon always bet on the overwhelming intensity of nah i'd win being the exception

Last edited:
Back