• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(8/8) 1st Crosstier Tournament of Torment Hosted by ExSENNA

I have updated the tourney and lowered it to 8 again since most people are putting 1 character instead of 2

I will input Akumo in Evolution of Will key (5-C)
Wouldn't the reactive evolution combined with regen be too much for this tourney? A lot of characters may never get to finish him off tbh

Wouldn't the reactive evolution combined with regen be too much for this tourney? A lot of characters may never get to finish him off tbh
Would it matter that much if he’s facing a Tier 4 or 3? If I have ti find someone else than I will, but I feel like massive stat differences like that change the game a bit, since even this key of Akumo can’t just evolve to that kind of tier in minutes, that would take a very long time

Would it matter that much if he’s facing a Tier 4 or 3? If I have ti find someone else than I will, but I feel like massive stat differences like that change the game a bit, since even this key of Akumo can’t just evolve to that kind of tier in minutes, that would take a very long time
Got it, just wanted to verify. I'm putting him in as well then

Okay, all spots are filled now, I decided not to participate

I made a random shuffle by 8 random number generators and matched them

Is everything alright?
Laser Frogman is missing 'with equipment', as it makes a big difference in stage3, and 4. Or is the equipment of all characters allowed by default?

Quarterfinals are over!

I made another randomizer and matcher Quarterfinal winners against one another once more to prepare Semifinal matches, whose links are added to OP!

The Finals are Over! The Tournament of Torment reached its conclusion!

After a hard-fought, tough battle that lasted weeks, the Final Battle between Laser Frogman and Akumo ended with an inconclusive outcome. After a coin flip, Laser Frog earned 1 point and won the Tournament!
All hail Laser Frog the Champion!

Medal Coronation
Laser Frogman, as the winner of the Finals, is coronated with his Gold Medal 🥇
Akumo, as the runner-up, the one who made it all the way to the Finals, has been coronated with his Silver Medal 🥈
After a second and last coin flip between the runner-ups of the Semifinals, Jose Cruz has been coronated with his Bronze Medal 🥉

Thanks, everyone! This truly was the Crosstier of our Tournament. Congratulations and Thanks to all participants for their efforts in this Tournament! We will meet again another time in another Tournament inshallah!

Last edited:
Back