• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(2/8) 2nd Crosstier Tournament of Torment Hosted by ExSENNA

Hello There
After over a week of being inactive, I finished my works and am back, and wish to host the highly-anticipated sequal for the 1st Crosstier Tournament of Torment, very originally named 2nd Crosstier Tournament of Torment!

Da. R.U.L.E.Z
Rules are mostly identical to the First Tournament

1. Tiers: Any character from Tier 10-C to 3-A is allowed. This is the main gimmick of this Tournament, it not being restrained to one Tier
  2. Hax: The main dish of this Tournament. High Hax, as long as they are not passive, thought-based, or gesture-based win buttons. Basically, Dura-negging attacks that are melee or projectile-based. This is obvious due to the gimmick of this Tournament it will prioritize hax significantly more. Regeneration up to Low-High is allowed for now but this is subject to change alongside other kinds of defensive Hax, they can be checked case by case to make sure all characters have wincons. Smurf is disallowed is this a thing?
  3. Characters: FCOC characters are prioritized as this is an FCOC Tournament. VSB is highly discouraged
  4. Places: There will be 8 characters and 1 character can be entered per user. I would appreciate greatly if all entrants were given a brief rundown on their abilities ❤️
  5. Speed: Speed will be equalized
  6. Location: Location is the Lut Desert, Kerman, Iran (This time I chose a bit of an inhospitable place but should not be issue for these characters probably)
  7. Distance: Characters will start at a 10-meter distance
  8. Rest: The rest of the rules are SBA hope didn't miss something important
Like previous tournament, I will not participate, and remain being the host.

Competitors

1 - Sonic (Super Sonic)@Javenplayz253
2 - Azalea Aculeus@Phoenks
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -

Last edited:
I’m not gonna put Akumo again seeing as he almost won the last tourney + it would be boring to use the same one again. That being said, until I have some updated/fixed up profiles I don’t think I currently have a character that fits, but I am considering joining

"TIME FOR A NEW ADVENTURE!"
3-A Super sonic 😈

"TIME FOR A NEW ADVENTURE!"
3-A Super sonic 😈
So this is how the 3tier sonic versions originate, now I see

Would High 6-C MEGA be allowed here?

He has a Tier 0 soul. Doesn't scale to any offensive abilities. Just means affecting his mind/soul is pretty much impossible.

If they have enough sheer force of frickin will they can eventually beat anybody, and plus there’s been a lot of War Tycoon updates since the last crosstier tourney, so they have a lot more equipment too
You better pray that they aren't put against MEGA first

Also I recommend you submit cosmic javen for this, Blud needs matches and you said yourself you should have done that last time, but you do you (y)

It'd be so funni if Leo came in and dropped

It'd be so funni if Leo came in and dropped
This guy would be god stomped by like any submission 🗿

Ight how about I enter this girl instead

screw it, lets experiment here.

his durability doesn't scale to his 3-A AP, but he has some immortalities to make up for it. He's at most reaching 4-C durability with equipment

his durability doesn't scale to his 3-A AP, but he has some immortalities to make up for it. He's at most reaching 4-C durability with equipment
Wiz is in a death battle now 💀

Blud has never been in a fight

How will you even know what he'll do

Would High 6-C MEGA be allowed here?

He has a Tier 0 soul. Doesn't scale to any offensive abilities. Just means affecting his mind/soul is pretty much impossible.
Nuh-uh

I just checked and MEGA also has literal plot armor 💀 If that’s not godly hax I don’t know what is
What exactly do you mean by plot armor?
Ight how about I enter this girl instead

@ExSENNA

What exactly do you mean by plot armor?
In Reincarnate physiology:
  • Plot Manipulation: Reincarnates are anomalous entities with extraordinarily-high Narrative influence who exists in the meta-state known as "Protagonist Status." It allows Reincarnates to bend the Narrative to an extent, paving the way to a conclusion that they can be satisfied with. In essence, they are the main characters of their own stories, and as such, they control how things should end. Though, it should be noted that Reincarnates themselves are not consciously aware of this power.

In Reincarnate physiology:
  • Plot Manipulation: Reincarnates are anomalous entities with extraordinarily-high Narrative influence who exists in the meta-state known as "Protagonist Status." It allows Reincarnates to bend the Narrative to an extent, paving the way to a conclusion that they can be satisfied with. In essence, they are the main characters of their own stories, and as such, they control how things should end. Though, it should be noted that Reincarnates themselves are not consciously aware of this power.
Oh, that isn't that big of a deal. It's pretty minor plot stuff. Doesn't just grant victory or anything. But does make them more likely to win.

Back