• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(0-1-0) Lord Boros vs Toichiro Suzuki

Mob 100% (8.35 Exatons feat) = Toichiro 20%~80% < Toichiro (Key used)

Orochi Gaia Cannon side effect (5.68 Exatons feat) < Orochi < Psykorochi Durabilty < Boros Released < Boros Meteoric Burst < CRSC

Edit: There are about 1 to 2 upscale one-shots

So what's stopping Toi from Spamming Telekinetic telekinetic abilities by crushing Boros to death repeatedly and launching him across the oasis until Boros runs out of energy. Boros needs to cross distance to do damage or use energy blasts which Toi can redirect the trajectory of with ease.

Well I don't see heat resistance in Toichiro's profile, so taking a single hit from Boros would be pretty bad for him and kind of Boros' second attack is BFR via moon kick, how does Toichiro start?

I just realized that Toichiro can't Sustain his full power for a long time before self-destructing under the weight of his own power. So, I am going to have to switch to 20% - 80% Toichiro who Is less wreckless and would be more inclined to use ranged attacks.

He still has the same AP so it shouldn't matter all that much. Hopefully this is the last matchup change, i'll need to make.

Well in this case, I can see two scenarios, 1-Boros lands a blow on Toichiro that fries him and 2-Toichiro is successful in dominating Boros through his superior TK and long-range attacks, making Boros use his CRSC which if hitting the surface of the planet, it will leave the planet uninhabitable

Well in this case, I can see two scenarios, 1-Boros lands a blow on Toichiro that fries him and 2-Toichiro is successful in dominating Boros through his superior TK and long-range attacks, making Boros use his CRSC which if hitting the surface of the planet, it will leave the planet uninhabitable.
So what's stopping Toi from Spamming Telekinetic telekinetic abilities by crushing Boros to death repeatedly and launching him across the oasis until Boros runs out of energy. Boros needs to cross distance to do damage or use energy blasts which Toi can redirect the trajectory of with ease.
Just as mentioned earlier. Toi could potentially outlast Boros with ease using his TK/LS and range repeatedly. His profile also states he can gather energy from around him to replenish his stamina reserves making this wincon more valid.
Does Toi have enough Durability to survive planet whipping? (I do believe he can since the output is High 6-A) He could create a forcefield to shield himself from the destruction of the AOE attack, redirect the energy to space or interrupt him with TK while he's charging the attack just as how Saitama did.

Just as mentioned earlier. Toi could potentially outlast Boros with ease using his TK/LS and range repeatedly. His profile also states he can gather energy from around him to replenish his stamina reserves making this wincon more valid.
Does Toi have enough Durability to survive planet whipping? (I do believe he can since the output is High 6-A) He could create a forcefield to shield himself from the destruction of the AOE attack or interrupt him with TK while he's charging the attack just as how Saitama did.
I mean, the CRSC, being Boros' final attack, was intended to one-shot Saitama, in addition to decimating the planet's surface and Boros at that moment knew that Saitama was far superior to his MB form, which is far superior to Released Boros. which has stronger blows than the One-shot that Orochi with a durability of 5.89 Exatons received and the punch that seriously injured Psykorochi which is much superior to Orochi.

So with Toichiro in his base form with 8.35 Exatons, the AP advantage would be from the CSRC, so I believe it would not be possible to redirect the attack, not to mention that leaving the planet uninhabitable would kill Toichiro.

Also considering Boros' regeneration, forcing his way through the initial Finger Blasts and frying Toichiro with one punch is something that could also occur.

This is Meteoric Burst, so is there any guarantee that Toichiro would be able to properly react to Boros' initial strike? Speed is equalized meaning that Toichiro would be as fast as Boros' normal attacks, not the energy-amped versions (which increases, speed, strength, and AoE).

Boros' mobility should allow him to be able to avoid any finger blasts while continuing to press forward, and even if Toichiro somehow dodges, the incinerating trail left by Boros would melt his face off.

I'll vote Toi for the wincon of being able to outlast to TK stomp Boros until he can't regenerate anymore. I'm sure he'd realize Boros harbors insane heat from a distance to be aware of it and use TK to counter.

so is there any guarantee that Toichiro would be able to properly react to Boros' initial strike?
Toichiro would have plenty of time to react and defend himself before Boros gets within close range and scorches his face.

He possesses plenty defensive options, including generating a Force Field, Flying Further Away, or using an Illusion to distract Boros and continuing to zone. Also if Toichiro uses TK to bind and rip apart Boros, the then Boros will have no way of escaping, as since Toichiro has Class T lifting strength and Mob Psycho TK Is thought based.

Though yeah, Toichiro is probably dead as Fried Chicken if Boros closes the distance. He (for some reason) doesn't have Heat Resistance and Boros will have superior attack speed due to
amps.

This is Meteoric Burst, so is there any guarantee that Toichiro would be able to properly react to Boros' initial strike? Speed is equalized meaning that Toichiro would be as fast as Boros' normal attacks, not the energy-amped versions (which increases, speed, strength, and AoE).
Actually speed equalization makes the starting speed equalized, not their base.

Anyway besides the advantages for Toichiro that others listed, there's also the fact that MB Boros' stamina SUCKS hard. Simply throwing a couple of punches was enough to make him run out of breath. People bring up his regeneration but he only regenerated anything bigger than a missing arm once so it's hard to say he could regenerate that much that fast several times in row.

T can also make forcefields which are pretty standard esper technique, allowing him to avoid any heat related damage, and could just put Boros to sleep if necessary via sleep manipulation. There's also Toichiros superior LS which is usually not super useful but fatal against an esper, as it allows Toichiro to just immobilize and squash Boros.

Overall Toichiro seems to have several advantages in stats, better hax, better answers to Boros' hax, and more versatile moveset thanks to telekinesis and levitation. I'm definitely voting him for now

Back