• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Discussion Thread 20

There is always this update

Remember don't try to do any Imeasuable speed upgrade until after otl of volume 19 is out.
pls protect i am busy

His current speed section says he is comparable to Chloe, who scales to Info Particles immeasurable speed.
Volumes 16 (some part), 17, 18, and 19 have not yet received comprehensive content revisions, so Ruminas, Shion, Veldora, and Rimuru currently do not have Digital Lifeform physiology and therefore immeasurable speed content in their profile.

We also don't know if Chloe used her immeasurable speed based on her Digital Lifeform physiology in her battle with Veldora, and this is true for all characters, so reacting to an attack from someone who is Digital Lifeform always does not mean immeasurable reaction speed by default, except in the Suspended World and some exceptional cases, Digital Lifeforms generally use their physical bodies of flesh or their magical bodies. (I ignore the "Manas" [a kind of Digital Lifeforms] like Chronoa, Michael, Ciel) According to what was shown in the anime, Chloe was fighting Veldora using her physical body, which can move at relavistic+ (almost SoL) speed at best.

Last edited:
Volumes 16 (some part), 17, 18, and 19 have not yet received comprehensive content revisions, so Ruminas, Shion Veldora, and Rimuru currently do not have Digital Lifeform physiology and therefore immeasurable speed content in their profile.
I don't even know how veldora became a DL, i mean...bro didn't undergo any evolution and we all know he have been fighting dagruel right from time, so he clearly should've have it right

I don't even know how veldora became a DL, i mean...bro didn't undergo any evolution and we all know he have been fighting dagruel right from time, so he clearly should've have it right
Veldora wouldn't have trouble fighting if he was a digital lifeform in the first place. My guess is true dragons do have it after they have gone through evolution like veldora or velgrynd after Volume 15. They just don't know how to use it properly yet

Veldora wouldn't have trouble fighting if he was a digital lifeform in the first place. My guess is true dragons do have it after they have gone through evolution like veldora or velgrynd after Volume 15. They just don't know how to use it properly yet
They are true dragons, so such evolutions wouldn't be hard for them, Velgrynd is unlucky since she haven't fought anyone with that power but veldora has, it also mentioned how dagruel always go all out but they end up in a draw, when Velgrynd finally experienced time stop she herself had the perception speed of a digital lifeform without being one or having powers like rimuru

Especially since Veldora didn't have a unique ultimate skill yet. He was rather limited as a true Dragon.

Last edited:
Back