• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zygarde Question

About the 5-C upgrade Zygarde, Yveltal and Xerneas got....

I have absolutely no problem with them being placed here, but there's something I'm a tad confused about. Is the Mewtwo that fought Deoxys (hence the 5-C rating in the first place) the same Mewtwo that fought Zygarde in the manga? If so then never mind. But if not, then unless this is a composite thing I just don't get, how would this scaling work?

If someone could answer this please I'd very much appreciate it. Thank you.

What

I think you're talking about the wrong Red.

@Cal Has the Adv Deoxys fought Adv Rayquaza?

@SD Yes, I believe so. The battle that played out in the games and Generations also played out in the manga. I think this was covered in the Mewtwo Upgrade thread.

Back