• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zygarde 50% Small Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So I've noticed something off about Zygarde's profile. He only has stats for his 100% form. However, his 10% and 50% form have nothing to go by. This is what I propose. 10% form should be left as Unknow due to the fact that his feats are really confined. I'd rather wait til Sun and Moon for that. However, 50% Zygarde should be rated "High 6-B,possibly 6-A" due to the fact that while weaker than Xerneas and Yveltal, he isn't far behind in power. As of now speed is still unknown sadly. Finally, we should add Plant Manipulation and the ability to increase his AP and Speed via Dragon Dance.

So this is how I think the Tier will look.

Tier: Unknown| High 6-B, possibly 6-A| At least High 6-A

What do you guys think?

Pretty sure the three are next to equal with each other, Zygarde having the innate ability to forcibly weaken Xerneas and Yveltal with Aura Break.

50% Zygarde should be even with the other two unless something somehow contradicts that, in my opinion.

Talonmask said:
Pretty sure the three are next to equal with each other, Zygarde having the innate ability to forcibly weaken Xerneas and Yveltal with Aura Break.
50% Zygarde should be even with the other two unless something somehow contradicts that, in my opinion.
Well the thing is he has to weaken their power first. Zygarde throught the series as been shown as somewhat inferior to the Vitality Duo.

May I ask where it has been shown to be weaker?

But that's the thing though, Zygarde is the only one shown to be able to weaken the other two, much like how Rayquaza is able to counter the other members of the weather trio, it shouldn't be that inferior.

Talonmask said:
May I ask where it has been shown to be weaker?
But that's the thing though, Zygarde is the only one shown to be able to weaken the other two, much like how Rayquaza is able to counter the other members of the weather trio, it shouldn't be that inferior.
You could say ststs don't matter but there is a reason to why the creators gave Zygarde a much needed boost in power. It's similar to Kyurem in which it is a weaker being due to being incomplete.

I know he isn't that inferior. Hence why I said "possibly 6-A." However the thing is Zygarde at this point is only 50%.

The gap between 6-A to High 6-A can be quite large, and whereas Kyurem is only possibly 6-A Zekrom and Reshiram are flat 6-A. Xerneas and Yveltal are High 6-A.

"At least 6-A, possibly High 6-A" makes more sense.

And there goes a hole in my plan. I thought they were just flat out 6-A... Well your suggestion will work better.

Mhmm, that still doesn't counter my argument that Zygarde can actually forcibly weaken the other two, Kyurem cannot.

But it's alright, I suppose.

Is this speaking of only games or is the anime included? Because 10% and 50% Zygarde have feats in the anime, the anime is even on the Team Flare arc atm

Talonmask said:
Mhmm, that still doesn't counter my argument that Zygarde can actually forcibly weaken the other two, Kyurem cannot.
But it's alright, I suppose.
I know Kyurem cannot weaken the other two. But Zygarde weakening someone to beat them doesn't mean he is strong enough to beat them without doing so. But yeah, I agree with you proposition.

Anime4Life2020 said:
Is this speaking of only games or is the anime included? Because 10% and 50% Zygarde have feats in the anime, the anime is even on the Team Flare arc atm
Well I know Zygarde 50% has a City Busting feat in the anime. What does 10% have? Last I checked squishy's feats weren't very impressive unless I'm forgetting something.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I know Kyurem cannot weaken the other two. But Zygarde weakening someone to beat them doesn't mean he is strong enough to beat them without doing so. But yeah, I agree with you proposition.
It's the fact that it can weaken them that is impressive, it's an inherent ability of Zygarde 50%, just like Rayquaza has Air Lock or Delta Stream to negate the weather of Kyogre and Groudon.

Alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back