• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i mean i guess but since speed is equal here who said that todoroki would be able to successfully land an attack like that

Todoroki's known for AoE and range spam, so Zuko's gonna have trouble avoiding. Zuko's best bet is to get up close, since he's unquestionably the better H2H fighter, but with the power and AoE of Todoroki's ice that's unlikely. My vote goes to Todoroki.

How is this not a stomp for Todoroki. He has 7.5x Zuko's AP with ice, has over 5x his durability against fire, has more range and more aoe

All of Zuko's previous votes don't even count anymore because of Todoroki's upgrades, and his only win condition is impossible, as he has to get close to Todoroki.

Literally what reasons exist for Zuko winning this feasibily

King of Wolves, if Shouto used fire to regulate his ice manipulation, Zuko could manipulate the fire to attack him. So if Zuko dodges his ice attacks, and combines Shoto's flames with his own, he's got it.

Even if he was using 8B flames to warm himelf (which he doesn't do in character) his ice is 97 tons and can block it. Zuko is 12 tons and Todoroki's max fire is 70 tons togethr it'd be 82 tons so no it won't be 8A

You're argument was he'd dodge the ice, control the flames and add his on top to attack him he'd need to pull the flames towards himself to do hat so Shouto would have time to block it.

Don't they have to stay in 8B?

I don't believe that Shoto is withstanding Zuko's flames combined with his own. Sorry, but I just don't.

Not every movement someone makes is 8B. Shouto's flames for heating himself aren't 8-B, I'd be skeptical of him even using high 8C flames for that. He's only using what's necessary to keep his body from reaching hypothermia, he's not trying to attack himself or something, that'd just be silly.

If he's constantly throwing out giant 8B attacks, he'll probably need and an 8B fire to balance his temperature.

That just makes sense.

Zuko high difficulty.

Except he doesn't. He could throw 8-B ice for a good while even while refusing to use his flames, and he always uses casual flames when offsetting his ice later. His ice is freezing massive areas around him, but all he needs to offset is the small part of that cold that affects him. If he were constantly putting out anything near the output that he uses with his ice, he'd be producing cold water instead.

Given that Todoroki in character would lead off with 97 ton ice and Zuko's flames are 13 tons, I'd say this fight would be over fairly quickly. By the time Zuko could even attempt to melt the ice, Todoroki could keep restraining him with no side effects. He also has the stamina to keep it up for the entire duration of the comet.

Can Zuko even bend Todoroki's Fire? It would literally be the most powerful fire Zuko has ever encountered in his life, wouldn't that affect his ability to bend it? Especially since he'd need to do it at range since he's dodging ice that can one shot him too?

Like I said, Zuko's win condition is incredibly improbable. I mean, his only way to damage Todoroki is by bending his fire to hit him back? And barely doing damage even with that? And that's assuming Todoroki even uses his fire for anything other than stopping his frostbite? And even then, Todoroki can just block said attack with his ice? Ridiculous win con for Zuko.

This match is a stomp, no doubt about it. Zuko is outclassed too heavily. They could start in close quarters and he'd still lose to Ice Spamington the First.

We're not. We've already taken into consideration his flames and shown why it isn't enough to melt his ice and we've explained why Todoroki isn't going to be using flames strong enough to reverse and harm him. You've both attributed Todoroki a restriction he doesn't have and NLFing Zuko to have him control flames outside the range of the AP he's demonstrated. Give us a reason why or how we're underestimating him.

Zuko's 8-B value is calculated while under Sozin's comet. How can we be underestimating anything when we have an exact value of 13 tons?

I looked at the Avatar Wiki, and it said he could in the books. I might be wrong tho.

Why? Would Zuko actually win with lightning?

Zuko isn't capable of making lightning, not even in the comics.

Though he seems to have overcome his inner turmoil, he does not create lightning for the remainder of the series.

Maybe, but he was never shown using lightning in both the show and comics.

So he can't have it listed.

Back