• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since you have no proof, because there's no such thing as 50% proof uou have it or you don't, there's no gray are, Zoro can't do such a thing yet.

Calaca Vs said:
@Cin you're the one who I'd never expect to take that PIS as something legit.
All that could've changed is that Zoro just doesn't pass out, and intends to fight with the monk but be stopped by the woman and child instead of passing out from the attack. That was the first injury Zoro sustained post time-skip (Pica's punch doesn't even count as that barely did anything superficial), and he passed out from it.

Law has better showings in recent events.

@Zorothegreat1 - Literally nothing you are saying has proof, or is supported in the slightest.

@Calaca - Zoro did use Haki in an air slice on Monet, cutting her cheek from a distance. So yes, he can use Haki infused air slashes.

CinCameron20 said:
Calaca Vs said:
@Cin you're the one who I'd never expect to take that PIS as something legit.
All that could've changed is that Zoro just doesn't pass out, and intends to fight with the monk but be stopped by the woman and child instead of passing out from the attack. That was the first injury Zoro sustained post time-skip (Pica's punch doesn't even count as that barely did anything superficial), and he passed out from it.

Law has better showings in recent events.

@Zorothegreat1 - Literally nothing you are saying has proof, or is supported in the slightest.

@Calaca - Zoro did use Haki in an air slice on Monet, cutting her cheek from a distance. So yes, he can use Haki infused air slashes.
tell what i have said has no proof ?for everything i claim i have given proof.

if you are still one of those who believe law can take away his swords then you are watching/reading different one piece than what i am watching or reading lol

ZOROTHEGREAT1 said:
all i see law being a raggdoll in his fight with dolly he only was able to land one good hit thats it. And his gamma knite is nothing to an injury mihawk gave him before timeskip which doctor said it will take 2 years to completly heal him. Even arlong was surprise how zoro was able to defeat all his crew with that injury or w was he alive.
if you are talking about this comment of mine has no proof go read east blue saga again when luffy defeated arlong the doctor thier himself said it will take 2years for zoro to heal from scar that mihawk gave him then entire time pre timeskip zoro was injured

https://i2.***********.net/one-piece/89/one-piece-1697373.jpg

this wound is way more leathel than anything gamma knife did

https://i8.***********.net/one-piece/94/one-piece-2421935.jpg

read before you say something and yes 2 years

Nice vsthread i will do it too but after sometime when we have more feats on post timeskip zoro and when he used his full strenght as for now i wont say who will win but i will say this law cant take away zoro swords and law can bypass haki with his devilfruit but i think it only work when his haki is stronger than his opponent.

@ZOROTHEGREAT1 i dont think the anime showed that zoro wound was that deep it gave me more reason to hate anime.

What? Are you really going to compare Mihawk's slash to Gamma Knife which literally attacks the inner organs?

Comparing a downward slash that, at most, sliced through Zoro's ribcage, giving him nasty bleeding and handicapping him (despite receiving first-aid), to an attack that literally causes every organ in your body to rupture with no exterior wounds, which would kill a normal person almost instantly, and basically make you drown in blood and smoke. Yeah, no. Law's Gamma Knife would inflict more damage than Zoro could possibly handle. The only reason Doflamingo even survived is because of his ability, otherwise he would have died very shortly after the attack.

Quit wanking Zoro up, lol. And I love how you accuse me of not knowing anything of One Piece when you're just a typical Zoro fan-boy lashing out at me for saying Law would defeat him. Oh well, that's on you.

CinCameron20 said:
Comparing a downward slash that, at most, sliced through Zoro's ribcage, giving him nasty bleeding and handicapping him (despite receiving first-aid), to an attack that literally causes every organ in your body to rupture with no exterior wounds, which would kill a normal person almost instantly, and basically make you drown in blood and smoke. Yeah, no. Law's Gamma Knife would inflict more damage than Zoro could possibly handle. The only reason Doflamingo even survived is because of his ability, otherwise he would have died very shortly after the attack.
Quit wanking Zoro up, lol. And I love how you accuse me of not knowing anything of One Piece when you're just a typical Zoro fan-boy lashing out at me for saying Law would defeat him. Oh well, that's on you.
zoro surivive that slash pre timeskip and that slash took 2 years to heal i dont think gamma knife wound even last 1month and where is your proof for "Law's Gamma Knife would inflict more damage than Zoro could possibly handle" please tell just because it inflict more damage to internal organs doesnt means it more leathal than a attack that can take 2 years to heal. And saying me fanboy because i am turning down your head logic isnt giving you any credit at all plus i have no problem with law wining over zoro at all but i have problem with your reasoning thats it.

Gamma Knife wouldn't take 2 years to heal because you'd die some time after you take the attack. In comparison, Zoro's scar healed with just first aids done by a couple of no-instructed persons.

Doffy needed to literally grab his inner organs. There's no comparison.

no one died from gamma knife at all and doffly wasnt even in that bad condition at all when luffy and dollfy fought he completely forgot that he got any wound from law lol and dolffy was fine in it was luffy attack that bring down dollfy and it took quite a time plus lot of help from other plus 2times gear 4 to finally take him down I dont think gamma knife added anything much.

Calaca Vs said:
Gamma Knife wouldn't take 2 years to heal because you'd die some time after you take the attack. In comparison, Zoro's scar healed with just first aids done by a couple of no-instructed persons.
Doffy needed to literally grab his inner organs. There's no comparison.
yes their is no question because when people saw zoro they were questioning how is zoro alive with that scar let alone how is he walking or fighting. whereas they completely forgot about gamma knife when luffy turned gear 4.

No one died because the only person who was targetted by the Gamma Knife was LITERALLY SEWING HIS ORGANS to avoid death.

Same logic would be saying that no one died from Mihawk's slash.

Gamma Knife can't be healed by first aids, it'd need an urgent surgery or some kind of supernatural power aka Devil Fruit power. Mihawk's slash was healed with first aids, and it'd take 2 years to heal yeah, but the proof that it can be prevented is more than enough to say it's below Gamma Knife's effectiveness.

Calaca Vs said:
No one died because the only person who was targetted by the Gamma Knife was LITERALLY SEWING HIS ORGANS to avoid death.
Same logic would be saying that no one died from Mihawk's slash.

Gamma Knife can't be healed by first aids, it'd need an urgent surgery or some kind of supernatural power aka Devil Fruit power. Mihawk's slash was healed with first aids, and it'd take 2 years to heal yeah, but the proof that it can be prevented is more than enough to say it's below Gamma Knife's effectiveness.
https://i4.***********.net/one-piece/781/one-piece-5567909.jpg he clearly said given enough he could do first aid but he used is striing fruit to heal the damage nowhere it said it cant be treated with first aid..

and yeah mihawk slash and gamm knife didnt kill anyone its about the intensity of the wound and its effect.

Yeah, and Gamma Knife destroys the organs. You can see it in the very same scan you brought here.

it clearly say it can be healed with first aid and its not an instant kill unless i guess he particulary target opponent heart or brain which i dont think opponent will let him that easily they will atleast make sure they avoid their vital organs from recieveing the attack and if they manage to do so its not much.

Yeah, destroying the organs isn't much no matter what.

I'm done here, you just don't want to hear and I have better things to do.

its very much for us lol but not for zoro have you seen zoro scar and how big it is was do you think none of his organ was cut with it and no bones were cut with if its was only the skin that mihawk have cut it would not take 2 years to heal. And i arleady said it can be instant kill attack if law landed the attack on zoro heart ofcourse he will die.

@Zorothegreat1

I'm getting fed up with your "reasons" for Zoro being able to survive attacks that would instantly kill him. You must not know much about the anatomy of a human, or how to perform "first aid" if you really think Zoro could possibly survive the attack. Law just needs the attack to enter Zoro's body, and since the only exit that exists without creating more holes is in the digestive track and the mouth, every single organ in between (Starting with the heart, then lungs, stomach, liver, small and large intestines, kidneys, bladder, leaving only the brain to survive since we don't see any actual nerve damage done to Doflamingo) will be affected, and most of them will be destroyed before the explosive energy leaves. At most, a human would survive just a few minutes, completely unable to move, or even remain conscious.

The attack leaves no exterior wounds, as the attack itself passes through human tissue (as radiation would) with no issue, and proceed to corrode the insides of a person's body without leaving any actual wound--meaning that the only way to treat the body is to have someone cut you open and perform surgery right then and there for any possible chance of you surviving, but even then, the corrosion would permanently cripple you, and limit the functions of your body greatly. Too bad no doctor is going to hop in and help Zoro, since that's the only way he'd survive without Regenerationn or healing abilities--which he does not have.

Another thing: you completely misunderstood what happened with Doflamingo and Law. Let me do this step-by-step:

Law basically places a radioactive explosive within Doflamingo's body without affecting the skin or bone, erupts the attack, which detonates a blast within Doflamingo's body, shredding all of his organs. Doflamingo, realistically--assuming he doesn't go into shock--would likely have upwards of 2 minutes before losing consciousness from both suffocation and blood loss, longer if his lungs and diaphragm actually survived the impact, and die very shortly after. At this point, Doflamingo is at death's door, and can barely move. He couldn't even defend himself because there's no possible way for him to move when his cardiovascular system is basically destroyed.

Now here's where you got a wrong translation: Doflamingo was laying there the entire time spawning strings within his own body to reconstruct his organs and start-up their functions. He was not doing "first aid"--something like this goes beyond basic first-aid. Basically, Doflamingo was using his Devil Fruit power to both repair the damage to his organs and simultaneously use this threads to start-up the functions of his body again. Zoro has no such power, let alone Regenerationn, and would thus be killed by this level of attack if it enters his body.

You also assume Doflamingo was fine after this. Luffy noted twice that Law's attacks had affected him, and later both of them noting that the other is on their last leg.

Doflamingo only repaired the organs and allowed himself to keep fighting. He did nothing to restore his loss in blood, or to dull the pain--in fact the damage is still there to a lesser degree, as only upwards of 30 minutes is certainly not enough time for the stitched organs to start fusing together. Both were affecting him for the rest of the fight, and was made apparent several times in his final battle.

TL;DR - Zoro is not surviving Gamma Knife. He will be killed if it so much as enters his body. Law still takes this.

CinCameron20 said:
@Zorothegreat1
I'm getting fed up with your "reasons" for Zoro being able to survive attacks that would instantly kill him. You must not know much about the anatomy of a human, or how to perform "first aid" if you really think Zoro could possibly survive the attack. Law just needs the attack to enter Zoro's body, and since the only exit that exists without creating more holes is in the digestive track and the mouth, every single organ in between (Starting with the heart, then lungs, stomach, liver, small and large intestines, kidneys, bladder, leaving only the brain to survive since we don't see any actual nerve damage done to Doflamingo) will be affected, and most of them will be destroyed before the explosive energy leaves. At most, a human would survive just a few minutes, completely unable to move, or even remain conscious.

The attack leaves no exterior wounds, as the attack itself passes through human tissue (as radiation would) with no issue, and proceed to corrode the insides of a person's body without leaving any actual wound--meaning that the only way to treat the body is to have someone cut you open and perform surgery right then and there for any possible chance of you surviving, but even then, the corrosion would permanently cripple you, and limit the functions of your body greatly. Too bad no doctor is going to hop in and help Zoro, since that's the only way he'd survive without Regenerationn or healing abilities--which he does not have.

Another thing: you completely misunderstood what happened with Doflamingo and Law. Let me do this step-by-step:

Law basically places a radioactive explosive within Doflamingo's body without affecting the skin or bone, erupts the attack, which detonates a blast within Doflamingo's body, shredding all of his organs. Doflamingo, realistically--assuming he doesn't go into shock--would likely have upwards of 2 minutes before losing consciousness from both suffocation and blood loss, longer if his lungs and diaphragm actually survived the impact, and die very shortly after. At this point, Doflamingo is at death's door, and can barely move. He couldn't even defend himself because there's no possible way for him to move when his cardiovascular system is basically destroyed.

Now here's where you got a wrong translation: Doflamingo was laying there the entire time spawning strings within his own body to reconstruct his organs and start-up their functions. He was not doing "first aid"--something like this goes beyond basic first-aid. Basically, Doflamingo was using his Devil Fruit power to both repair the damage to his organs and simultaneously use this threads to start-up the functions of his body again. Zoro has no such power, let alone Regenerationn, and would thus be killed by this level of attack if it enters his body.

You also assume Doflamingo was fine after this. Luffy noted twice that Law's attacks had affected him, and later both of them noting that the other is on their last leg.

Doflamingo only repaired the organs and allowed himself to keep fighting. He did nothing to restore his loss in blood, or to dull the pain--in fact the damage is still there to a lesser degree, as only upwards of 30 minutes is certainly not enough time for the stitched organs to start fusing together. Both were affecting him for the rest of the fight, and was made apparent several times in his final battle.

TL;DR - Zoro is not surviving Gamma Knife. He will be killed if it so much as enters his body. Law still takes this.
dollfy clearly said if he has more time he could use simple first aid to heal but he does not have it thats why he was using his string ability to heal are you so numb cant even read the scans ? and do you think zoro will stand thier and let law hit him lol i too dont understand your reasoning at all. And just because he was on floor and looked closer to death doesnt mean he actually is because dollfy wanted to emotionally wound law in believeing he killed him and just in next scan he stand like nothing with the help of his devil fruit you are hyping law attack nothing more.

i think you cant even read luffy said " tra gave you everything he had" it means he fight dolffy with everthing he has not that he made any grave injury on dolffy and he cant fight anymore as he was still fighting base luffy who havent even gone in gear 4th for first time yet lol

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
I love Zoro but he isn't taking Law down. Law takes this for the reasons above.
above reasons are crap which dont follow the manga only their head canon but i have no problem with law wining tho

@Zoro - don't quote large walls of text, smh.

I literally provided the official scans. How about you read that instead of insisting that it is "first aid". The kanji and translation clearly states emergency care or emergency treatment--not first aid. That's very different.

> "above reasons are crap which dont follow the manga only their head canon but i have no problem with law wining tho" - You better rephrase that, you stubborn fanboy.

Back