• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
its not that easy to remove zoro swords lol its like saying law shamble remove mihawk shank swords lol plus his durability is low and his devil fruit consume stamina a lot but i agree zoro if caught in room then law likely wins but zoro is much faster than law dude is faster than fishmen under water soo...

rolls eyes Anyways:

Law takes this. Even if Zoro is argued to be more skilled, both have endured severe life-threatening injuries and pressed on. Zoro may be able to circumvent Law's DF with his Haki (unlikely considering Vergo was absolutely stomped and even Doflamingo could not fully stop it), but Law can use Shambles to teleport himself, Zoro's weapons, and Zoro himself.

Law via dura negation, disarming, teleportation, and potential range

I do see the point of this fight but Law is far more versatile, but Zoro wins in endurance no matter what.

But still, Law's Shambles is more than enough to disarm Zoro and after that he won't do a thing here. And considering the scaling, Law is Likely faster albeit slightly.

Calaca Vs said:
I do see the point of this fight but Law is far more versatile, but Zoro wins in endurance no matter what.
But still, Law's Shambles is more than enough to disarm Zoro and after that he won't do a thing here. And considering the scaling, Law is Likely faster albeit slightly.
I dont see how law is faster at all zoro blitz fishmen under water and not just any fishmen but hordy plus he was so fast nami and chopper cant see him when he cut cracker they dont even gave that compliment to even sanji for sanji they just he is very fast.

Hody isn't one of the fastest chatacters in the series. Considering even Overdosed Hody was totally demolished by Luffy the feat is even less impressive. Impressive, yes, but not as much.

Law kept up with Doffy, who in optimal conditions was comparable if not faster than Gear Second.

Why do you bring Cracker and Sanji here? What does they have to do with this?

Calaca Vs said:
Hody isn't one of the fastest chatacters in the series. Considering even Overdosed Hody was totally demolished by Luffy the feat is even less impressive. Impressive, yes, but not as much.
Law kept up with Doffy, who in optimal conditions was comparable if not faster than Gear Second.

Why do you bring Cracker and Sanji here? What does they have to do with this?
u know zoro was in water not outside water right? he was faster than fishmen inside water plus u remember hordy second in command he was able to counter luffy gear 2 easily without pills whereas zoro said he cant even remove his boredom

https://i4.***********.net/one-piece/609/one-piece-2424037.jpg

https://i10.***********.net/one-piece/610/one-piece-2424057.jpg

and you know even dolly admitted gear2 luffy was faster than him but not effective as he was too weak but gear 3 luffy was stronger than dolly but too slow.

i think you are overestimating law shamble, room and speed if he can take swords that easily from some as strong as zoro then why didnt he take away hawkins swords that easily dont tell me hawkins is way to superior to zoro last i check it was hawkin who injured law who was going all in to defeat him right ? Hell law wasnt able to take away tashigi swrod from her and you know how strong zoro is compared to her right ?

Sanji was compared to a Fishman with Blue Walk and he was a joke to Doflamingo. Zoro blitzed Hody, yes, but Hody isn't a character with great speed feats.

Hyouzou didn't countered Luffy. He withstood the attack which isn't the same.

BTW, being comparable in AP isn't the same as being comparable in speed. Not in OP at least.

Doffy admitted that after the Gamma Knife mess his inner organs, aka was weakened.

While you think I overestimate Law, I think you are overestimating Zoro but I digress.

When Law clashed with Hawkins he quickly disappeared because the point wasn't to fight yet. Hawkins injured him with a Seastone Nail, which nullifies DF powers.

Calaca Vs said:
Sanji was compared to a Fishman with Blue Walk and he was a joke to Doflamingo. Zoro blitzed Hody, yes, but Hody isn't a character with great speed feats.
Hyouzou didn't countered Luffy. He withstood the attack which isn't the same.

BTW, being comparable in AP isn't the same as being comparable in speed. Not in OP at least.

Doffy admitted that after the Gamma Knife mess his inner organs, aka was weakened.

While you think I overestimate Law, I think you are overestimating Zoro but I digress.

When Law clashed with Hawkins he quickly disappeared because the point wasn't to fight yet. Hawkins injured him with a Seastone Nail, which nullifies DF powers.
no you are wrong law wanted to defeat hawkins as fast as possible check it again and he unable to do so and taking away zoro swords is joke when he havent displayed that skill on anyone yet who has haki.

hordy second in command was able to get in and save his commarde from another luffy jet pistol gear 2 attack watch anime it will show it better he completely dodged it.

https://i5.***********.net/one-piece/918/one-piece-11345515.jpg

he clearly cant take away hawkin sword from him who was less of swordmen than zoro and i dont think he care for his sword as much as zoro and even if you say zoro haki is way weaker than hawkin but law couldnt even take away the sword of tashigi so pls dont say now his haki is weaker than tashigi.

Calaca Vs said:
Law persevered after being shot multiple times, having an arm cut off, and leaving it untreated for several minutes while also being assaulted by Trebol and Doffy--still having the energy to apply his strongest attack and still go in for a finisher on Doffy. Zoro got stabbed through the shoulder, and despite winning the fight he was in, he passed out from blood-loss and was treated shortly after. I know Zoro has some good feats for stamina, but his post time-skip endurance feats have been laughable thus far.

@Zorothegreat1 - The important thing was disabling Hawkins' attack nullifying power by cutting down all of his subordinates and then attacking Hawkins himself. He didn't even have time to continue the fight, as he learned that Luffy and Zoro blew their plan, so saying he wasn't going to disarm Hawkins, even if true, is not a supporting factor for him disarming Zoro in a theoretical fight.

CinCameron20 said:
Calaca Vs said:
Law persevered after being shot multiple times, having an arm cut off, and leaving it untreated for several minutes while also being assaulted by Trebol and Doffy--still having the energy to apply his strongest attack and still go in for a finisher on Doffy. Zoro got stabbed through the shoulder, and despite winning the fight he was in, he passed out from blood-loss and was treated shortly after. I know Zoro has some good feats for stamina, but his post time-skip endurance feats have been laughable thus far.
@Zorothegreat1 - The important thing was disabling Hawkins' attack nullifying power by cutting down all of his subordinates and then attacking Hawkins himself. He didn't even have time to continue the fight, as he learned that Luffy and Zoro blew their plan, so saying he wasn't going to disarm Hawkins, even if true, is not a supporting factor for him disarming Zoro in a theoretical fight.
he never disarmed anyone and cant i dont know from where you guys get this ? has he taken away wepon from anyone who knows haki yet lol ? disarming swords from someone who love swords more than anything plus knows haki is bull.

all i see law being a raggdoll in his fight with dolly he only was able to land one good hit thats it. And his gamma knite is nothing to an injury mihawk gave him before timeskip which doctor said it will take 2 years to completly heal him. Even arlong was surprise how zoro was able to defeat all his crew with that injury or w was he alive.

First, he wans't unable. What actually happened is that Law didn't tried. So at most you can say that it's not in-character for Law to do such a thing but in this fight he was aiming to defeat him with the first blow, being unaware of Hawkins' ability.

Second, the sentence "he unable to do so and taking away zoro swords is joke when he havent displayed that skill on anyone yet who has haki" isn't an argument by itself. We know Haki can negate some DF abilities but that's something still in discussion and you're acting like Law has no Haki to begin with. Or like his Shambles is any different than his spatial cuts when both are born from the same ability and don't forget Law defeated Vergo with his DF powers, not with swordsmanship alone.

Third, Hyozou wasn't part of Hody's crew but an assassin hired to help them. He's likely stronger than Base Hody. BTW, anime is non-canon to the manga where we see he received the impact and Luffy said that he withstood the punch.

Fourth, being a swordsman doesn't have a thing to do with Law's spatial powers. That's hilarious.

Tashigi's sword? You should say with more detail the scene you talk about, because you go hopping from scene to scene to find support in your own arguments without explaining a thing.

Nice Strawman BTW.

I wouldn't use the got stabbed once from the recent chapter as it was obviously PIS. Even Pre Skip Zoro has far better stamina feats

haki negate devil fruit law wasnt able to take vergo weapon at all and neither he was able to take tashigi weapon in punk hazard at all their is no evidence he can shamble away someone weapon from them at all who knows haki if you provide me any evidence he can i will conclude unless u cant disarming zoro or anyone who knows haki is a joke at best.

Oh, I get it now. You're saying that Law can't take away Tashigi's sword as if he needs that lol.

Why would he do that? To overkill her pride?

Vergo was moving faster than Law and was constantly beating his heart to have Law at bay. Once he recovered his heart Vergo wasn't using his bamboo stick.

Please tell me you're joking. Why would he try to take her sword after he swapped their bodies? Moving a mind to a body whose not her own body, with all the implications, is more than enough to disarm someone.

https://i3.***********.net/one-piece/690/one-piece-3726523.jpg see he was clearly holding his weapon like i said unless you can prove he can disarm anyone who knows haki i will take disarming as a joke.

Calaca Vs said:
Please tell me you're joking. Why would he try to take her sword after he swapped their bodies? Moving a mind to a body whose not her own body, with all the implications, is more than enough to disarm someone.
you tell me arent you joking why didnt he take away her sword when the fight start if he can ?

Okay, fair. Let's see what happens.

But taking away the Shambles, how is Zoro tagging Law inside his room? His air slashes would get dodged via regular dodge or Shambles (unless you can prove Zoro can put Haki in those slashes). How is he dealing with Spatial Cut which bypass Haki and if they get close Law'd Mess his heart.

Nothing changes, Law's hax is more than enough here.

first zoro has already infused haki in his attack second not saying zoro haki is that strong but law attack dont negate haki but durability if someone like admiral or yonko commanders use thier haki i dont think law attack will work at all second zoro is clearly faster than law.

third if zoro get caught in room its will most likely over for him but seeing hawkin i dont thinks its that easy to get caught

Show me when did Zoro used Haki in his air slashes, I don't remember such a thing.

Law's attacks negate durability and he completely ignored Vergo's Haki in the very same scan you posted.

You haven't proven Zoro being faster than Law tho. Your arguments were valid for endurance and durability, not speed.

So you can use arguments without proof but I can't? Neat. So pick your poison, or Law can use all his powers against people with Haki or Zoro can't put Haki in his air slashes.

Zoro used Haki to prevent have his swords broken or scratched from using Ichidai Daisen Sekai, not to infuse the Haki in the air slashes.

i think i should have made this vs thread after wano arc but i thought it would be either too clear or it will make more sense since by that time zoro would have proper fight like pre timeskip and law also would have one depending on who they fight will also help us where they stand in the ladder.

Calaca Vs said:
So you can use arguments without proof but I can't? Neat. So pick your poison, or Law can use all his powers against people with Haki or Zoro can't put Haki in his air slashes.
Zoro used Haki to prevent have his swords broken or scratched from using Ichidai Daisen Sekai, not to infuse the Haki in the air slashes.
i already told you i dont have 100% proof wheather its possible or not thats why i will consider its not possible but i was giving example that have been a attack which maybe contain haki.

Back