• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zora Salazar Vs Tomura Shigaraki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flavor Text:

Tomura lifts a neckless from a box "So this is the The Arsene Amulet. Truely amazing."

A bullet hits Tomura hand

"Higha there, looks like you got something that's mine. Hand it over and I might let you live."

Actual stats:

Speedequilized

Zora has a European Longsword and two revolverse

Fight takes place in a abandoned building in the middle of the woods

Zora had an hour of prep and heavily in character and won't instant kill

Well the OP scenario kinda instantly kills tomura because he already got shot

An hour of prep when she can 1 shot him at range seems silly. As it stands, I guess she just wins via spending an hour shooting and time stopping bullets to hit him immediately as the fight starts.

Yeah I think the scenario should be changed heavily...

The bullets age him to death due to her power.

Her ability where never used on her bullets except to hold them in place. (I think she needs to be able to touch to do that). she also doesn't like using hax stomp because she hates her abilities.

Tots Real said:
Her ability where never used on her bullets except to hold them in place. (I think she needs to be able to touch to do that). she also doesn't like using hax stomp because she hates her abilities.
She did actually do that on bullets, she shot the bullet to age an acorn into a tree.

I think it's pretty clear that she vocally says that and has that as a goal for the world, but still uses her ability for easy wins.

She only fought against Percy without her Epithet because Percy offered too, And Zora was cool with that. If Zora is just waltzing around and comes across Tomura, she will get rid of him as quickly as possible.

And even against Percy (or before the challenge when chasing down Ramsey), as soon as things got dicey she whipped out her Epithet for everything. I'm sure if her opponent started using their quirk she wouldn't stick to chivalry and refusing to use her abilities.

She also has prior knowledge and doesn't seem like she'd be too keen on being touched and killed. She's clearly not gonna get a "fair" duel out of tomura so why bother

"Zora had an hour of prep and heavily in character and won't instant kill"

But it's in character for her to be a hypocrite or just use her power when she knows she isn't going to get a no powers fight...

I don't even know why she has prep tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back