• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
>JoJo is 8-C+

Time for some new matches, mates.

This is Apotheosis Canon Armando. Speed is equalized; battle takes place at the Colosseum in Italy. I assume Armando can't see Sticky Fingers, but considering spirits were employed against the population of 001s and he survived that, there's a good chance he can see it or at least has experience against stuff like that.

Armando is 1.3 Tons, Bruno scales to 1.1 Tons.

Armando Rivera -

Bruno Buccellati - 8 (Hierophant, Tactical, ABoogie, Triforce, Joo, Schnee, Theluki, Bambu)

Incon -

Armando
70167-1532336916

Okay so someone explain to me the zipper power and how it is useful in combat

If Bruno lands a punch, he can cause whatever he hits to basically split off from the body by having a zipper form across the area already unzipped.

Esentially he can dismember people via touch without killing them, although he could kill them through attacking the now-exposed inner organs.

He can also escape into a pocket dimension and travel through walls/solid objects by zipping them apart and going inside.

Also he can use it to zip up his own wounds, if I remember correctly. So, let's say someone chops his arm off or punches a hole in his chest, he could zip it back together and not necessarily suffer immediate consequences from the wound.

I don't remember that much about that part of it though, so I might be wrong.

It depends of the physiology of those spirits, if they were invisible to the human, can turn invisible or weren't invisible at all.

Anyway, Armando can already produce disembodied body parts so Stick Finger wouldn't that useful against those, it can still use it to hide but rith now I do not remeber any other use of Sticky Fingers.

@Anton

Yeah, if Bruno unzips arms Armando can just grow a bunch of new ones, although if it hits Armando's main body he gets zipped apart like any other person. That put, that wouldn't be an easy feat as Armando can literally surround himself with hundreds of arms. Which, Bruno could get through with zippers, so it's really in the air for me.

Make me think, Armando wouldn't be able to regen cuz he hasn't been damaged to begin with. SF just make some kind of distance/spatial cut, the arm is still "attached" so the arm wouldn't grow again, in theory. What I meant is that unzipping arms would stop then, they can freely move even when unzipped in several parts.

No, Armando can just rip off whatever's left of his arms (the stump) and grow them back instantly. That and he can grow multiple arms at once, so he'd just grow new ones around the stump. Bruno would have to attack a very specific line on his body to actually prevent the regen, which, again, is unlikely due to the fact that he'd have hundreds of arms surrounding him. That put, I can see Bruno getting close and attacking Armando.

What would happen if Bruno unzip its arm up to his shoulder? He would be able to rip anything, there wouldn't be nothing to rip off.

That's what I meant, he'd have to hit a specific spot he'd initially be unaware of. Any lower and Armando can rip off/regen.

Actually, unzipping both arms or even hands would prevent Armando to rip any of his arms (in a conventional way), and since he can't see SF, he would be unaware of what is attacking it.

That's true.

That put, Armando has a better range and in-character his first move is to repeatedly rip off his arms to produce a shield of self-ambulatory arms with special abilities.

I can see Bruno taking this if he zips into the floor or rapidly at Armando to close distance and goes straight for the body. Armando can take it via swarming Bruno or poisoning him.

Is that all? His attacks essentially function as cutting attacks and he can escape.

I'd give it to arms boy via just instantly poisoning or some other ability, since it doesn't seem to take much. One can supernaturally dismember, whereas the other has a hax advantage.

Granted, homeboy could unzip his arms, I guess, but so could a standard chopping ability so I don't see that being enough unless he characteristically aims for the arms. Even then, one arm would grant arm boy victory.

I doubt that Bruno would stay there watching just how Armando rips its arms until it creates a shield or any other offensive stuff, we would try to stop the multiplication of the limbs. Although, he has only 2 m of range, at what distance does the match start and with how rate can Armando rips his arms?

Well, Bruno can close distance pretty rapidly by creating a long zipper line on the ground and riding the zipper as it automatically closes.

I will say Armando has a hax advantage; if Bruno gets too close, he can just throw a neutronium arm and have Bruno go flying towards it.

Bump.

So, I assume Bambu is voting for Armando and Anton is voting Bruno?

I am voting Armando, yes. I also just realized his name is ARMando.

oof.

SCP-3589 can't regenerate arms if they've been zipped off, he has a "mass limit" of some sort. When Bruno zips off a limb it's still apart of the body, it's just been relocated if that makes sense. It still technically has nerves attatched.

What's the neutronium arm and why is it so important? Sticky Fingers just punches the end of it and it goes limp and falls to the ground.

Honestly I doubt 3589 has a chance here. He approaches Bruno and gets tagged dozens of times by an invisible attacker and falls limp onto the floor, his body entirely unzipped.

I'm voting Bruno.

Getting unzipped is not something regen helps against. Since there is no actual damage. Its not like his limbs got cut off, they got spatially separated, somewhat like being halfway through a portal. However, the parts of the body that don't have a direct connection to the brain lose function. Eg. Bruno beheaded that dude and let the gang torture his head and body separately, leading to the iconic Jojo torture dance scene.

Bruno wins FRA.

HierophantDeluxe said:
SCP-3589 can't regenerate arms if they've been zipped off, he has a "mass limit" of some sort. When Bruno zips off a limb it's still apart of the body, it's just been relocated if that makes sense. It still technically has nerves attatched.
You're forgetting that if Bruno doesn't zip them right at the shoulder, he can legit just pop the stumps off and grow new ones. He does this all the time.

He can also just grow arms on demand and starts matches by rapidly growing and ripping off arms to make autonomous arms that can defend and attack for him.

I still think an attack rush from Sticky Fingers is simply too much for SCP-3589 to reasonably defend against, regardless if he can bring forth new arms. By the time he has enough to defend himself he's likely already had the rest of his body reduced to limbs.

Well yeah, but that implies Sticky Fingers can get within range. Neutronium arms help since they'd ragdoll Bruno towards it with gravity.

TacticalNuke002 said:
What stops Bruno from Beheading the guy, rendering his arms utterly useless?
Getting swarmed by dozens of arms strong enough to harm him.

Armando - 1 (Bambu)

Bruno - 3 (Hierophant, Tactical, ABoogie)

Armando - 1 (Bambu)

Bruno - 4 (Hierophant, Tactical, ABoogie, Triforce)

Armando - 1 (Bambu)

Bruno - 5 (Hierophant, Tactical, ABoogie, Triforce, Joo)

buggerit

nail in the coffin x2

bruno fra

Bruno - 8 (Hierophant, Tactical, ABoogie, Triforce, Joo, Schnee, Theluki, Bambu)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back