• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zillatigre vs Alexander Dhital

Scenerio 1: Zillatigre (At 50% power) vs Alexander (Extremis Virus)

Scenerio 2: Zillatigre (At 100% power) vs Alexander (Extremis plus symbiote)

Conditions: Alexander is restricted from using his electrical discharge ability.

Speed Equalized!

WHO WINS!

Cue Battle Theme

Pendragon vs The Kaiju Hero

Alexander Dhital

Zillatigre

Draw?

The poll was created at 18:16 on August 9, 2015, and so far 3 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

Hmmmmm Alex has higher DC but Zilla has higher durability so this kinda depends on who can break each others durability first....

Hmmm. Well, first off, Zillatigre's Profile is really wierd and should prolly be reformatted once this is done. As far as the fight, even without the symbiote abilities Alexander trumps Zillatigre in pretty much every stat by a significant margin (DC, speed, intelligence, fighting skill, heck even versatility it seems,) the sole advantages Zillatigre possessing being his immense durability and Regenerationn. Even then, Alexander's stamina being as godly as it is, he's not tiring out any time soon to say the least, meaning that he'll figure out a way to separate Zillatigre's individual body parts and stop him from regenerating. Round 1, Alexander.

Next up... pretty much a repeat of the last one. All of Zillatigre's stuff will be even better, but not enough so to even it up, and this time Alexander has even more abilities, such as poison that'll help cancel out the healing factor. So... Round 2, also Alexander, I'm thinking.

I think that Petual summed up everything. I place my bet on Alexander, mid-high to high difficulties.

Back