• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Neon Cavaliers, the Aramore Kingdom, The Devil King Faction, Land of the Dragons, Atlantis and Oki's Followers vs Alexander Alejandro

Neon Cavaliers Verse vs Alexander Alejandro.

Everyone shall take on Alexander at the same time. All of them shall be 8-C with speed equalized. Neon Cavaliers verse is given a year of prep time with Alexander given a day of prep time. Both have prior knowledge of each other. Author Mode is only available for a minute only, with the Neon Cavaliers being able to go full power during the first fight. I hope this isn't a stomp..

Alexander Alejandro:

Neon Cavaliers Verse:

Inconclusive: 3

Last edited:
Ok, so you forgot to link the profiles, so add a link to Alexander's profile and the Neon Cavaliers verse. The Neon Cavaliers, the five Kingdoms, Land of the Dragons, and Atlantis would start by gauging the strength of their opponent while forming a plan to win. The Devil King Faction and Oki's followers would start by attacking outright using their strength and powers to try and win. So what does Alexander start with?

Well, he could always undo them before they even make it into reality with his conceptual manipulation and erase the strength they once wielded.

Last edited:
So what's stopping him from erasing all the characters from the verse in one go? Would Alexander Durham be able to resist it or would the conceptual manipulation override the resistance?

Last edited:
Well it's not that simple. He can revert attacks but he can't erase every single character in the verse in one go. Alexander could also probably survive Alexander Alejandro's attacks in his base form due to him having a resistance against existence erasure, so he's probably going to be the biggest target for Alexander.

However, we must also know that even if Alexander Alejandro is given a day of prep time, he can also still manipulate his enemies. After all, he made plans right on the spot. If anything, Alexander wouldn't try to fight but just try to mentally attack them, making them commit suicide. If it ever came down to it though, Alexander Alejandro would fight them, although it's not possible for him to beat all of them in his base form at best, so he'd have to resort to Author Mode.

If that is the case, then he could actually stand quite a good chance against them. Alexander could also just collapse the dimension they are fighting under pure pressure if he is close to the brink of death. Thing is though, the Neon Cavaliers verse have prior knowledge of Alexander and are given more prep time than him. If this is the case, they would probably try to defeat him but not absolutely kill him. The real question is if they can actually come up with a good plan in order to do that.

I'm sure they could come up with a plan to beat him, especially with Selena, Elysia, and Michi working together. Michi could also take the fight to a pocket realm that she has complete control over. Though, considering they would see Alexander as a threat, they would most likely try killing him.

So then in the end this is somewhat a battle of abilities or a battle of wits and intelligence, and Alexander takes the cake for that one. He's a genius that has manipulated his way through battles. Michi would probably be able to damage Alexander a lot and almost kill him, although her pocket realm would also just collapse under pure pressure due to Alexander's high presence in Author Mode if he is about to be killed.

And if Alexander is having to get really serious, he could always just the history of the characters.

Personally, I could see this going either way. On one hand character like Alexander Durham and Michi could resist existence erasure. Michi could also just take Alexander to a pocket dimension, freeze time, and jsu leave her there since he could only resist it in author mode. In the other hand, Alexander could think of possible ways the Neon Cavaliers Verse could beat him and work around that. So, I'll vote for inconclusive.

Well in terms of intelligence, Alexander wins by far. He made corrupt gods commit suicide and manipulated his entire faction which is bigger than a country or universe due to it housing trillions upon trillions of agents. Not only that, Alexander is given a day of prep time, so he could easily manipulate people before the battle even happens. Giving Alexander even a day of prep time is extremely dangerous.

Not only that, Alexander has Author Brainwashing, which pretty much brainwashes the Author to make him win a fight, although this also only happens if he is on the brink of death. There's no way the Neon Cavaliers Verse could think up of something to combat that. In this battle, intelligence is going to mean a lot in attacks.

But due to the settings of this battle, I think this match could somewhat be inconclusive unless Alexander manipulates everyone like he did with The Reality, so I'm gonna go with Alexander Alejandro due to him being way more smarter and good at planning.

Last edited:
I'm going to change my vote because this seems like an unstoppable force vs an immovable object, especially with both characters and verses being 8-C.

I don't think matches against entire verses are allowed. If they are, they are definetly not allowed to be added to the character's profiles

Either way, I'll just go incon FRA

I don't think matches against entire verses are allowed. If they are, they are definetly not allowed to be added to the character's profiles

Either way, I'll just go incon FRA
Thanks for voting and yeah, I don't think they're allowed to be added to the profiles (I looked at the rules and it seems like only 1v2 matches are allowed be added)

Back