• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeus vs Zeus's son but with better graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShionAH

He/Him
Zeus (Base) vs Kratos (Norse Mythology)

SBA for everything but Kratos is bloodlusted

"After odin failed before he died he casted a spell to stop kratos's a spell that can bring anything back to life with vengeance. The spell went all over the 9 realms skipping over every dead body...no they weren't enough Odin had to choose a big one...a one kratos already knew. Zeus opened his eyes, he got up. (Timeskip) Kratos was sitting with anger as he heard the rumours about Zeus coming back and possibly being the death of Atreus then zeus came along with a severed head in his hand. Kratos was NOT gonna hold back."

Zeus:
Kratos: 9 (@chosen @GilverTheProtoAngelo @KLOL506 @ShionAH @Doggo @MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer @XSOULOFCINDERX @ItsOnlyDanny3 @Eseseso
yes: 3 (@Planck69 @Robo @BEASTHEART880

Last edited:
Do I assume Kratos is bloodlusted? Cause that's the only way this is really going to have him stand a chance.

Kratos does resist anything zeus has iirc and the curse should help him death cases
So if kratos goes all out he should win

Last edited:
Kratos does resist anything zeus has iirc and the curse should help him death cases
So if kratos goes all out he should win
Wouldn't kratos go all out because he knows zeus? Do I NEED to bloodlust him?

Wouldn't kratos go all out because he knows zeus? Do I NEED to bloodlust him?
I am not 100 percent sure cuz even against Thor he was holding back despite all the stories he heard
You can do it to be sure (if You do count my vote for Kratos)

Kratos issue is moreso lack of versatability, in gow 3 They both resisted each other dura neg shit

Anyway, let's get into it.

Kratos here is very disadvantaged in the versatility department as compared to before but Zeus could ignore most of the farmer's durability negating options anyway so this doesn't change too much.

Growth wise, Zeus would hold somewhat of an advantage now as compared to before so Kratos would have to put all of his efforts in to defeat him in the short term.

He does have the Blades of Chaos, though they are weaker than the Blades he wielded against Zeus. His greatest weapons would likely be the Draupnir Spear, allowing him to siphon lightning magic from Zeus and bolster his own resistance to such attacks while lowering the latter's own. He can also launch a far greater flurry of ranged attacks with it's duplicating abilities. Which would help massively with the clones.

The Leviathan Axe's frost could slow down Zeus' movements which would give Kratos a small but notable edge to deal with the latter's massive growth on all aspects. But ultimately, it wouldn't hold up as much in the damage department as the spear or Blades, being inferior to the latter outright.

Realm Shifts would give Kratos a vast amount of options to get damage in and set up some more devastating moves during that time. It would also allow him to have the chance to drain Zeus' life with the Blades and weaken him somewhat.

All in all, I'm gonna go with an inconclusive. Zeus' powers and their growth are nothing to ignore and while Kratos retains the physical advantages of his peak as well as having new weapons and abilities of his own, he's ultimately weaker in versatility due to lacking his divine powers and the soul of Hades to amplify his growth and give him more options.

Anyway, I vote Kratos after a massively lengthy and insanely difficult fight, Kratos should be able to use Draupnir to a considerable extent here though it isn't as great as BoO. Given that this Kratos has had a taste of Zeus' latent power growth he'll go in for the energy drain immediately to edge out a win as soon as possible without giving his father respite. Remember, Norse Kratos knows everything about his Greek foes so that'll help him out in the long run.

Kratos high diff.

If clone wars is anything to go by, Kratos with more wisdom, skill and drive to protect can fight even against high odds.

This is same situation.

I think I might go with Incon.

Zeus could never gang up on Kratos with clones, the same way he couldn't in GOW 3.
Kratos has numerous AOE attacks, and realm shifts to help.

Draupnir would be incredibly helpful as Planck said. He'd essentially be buffing his own resistance to Zeus' thunderbolt, and lowering Zeus' own.

However there's only so long that'll work given Zeus' rapid AD. and Kratos's isn't as potent anymore. And given Zeus growing stronger despite the absorptive effects of the blade of Olympus.

And one important thing to note is Kratos doesn't have the blade of Olympus. Which he needed to Kill Zeus in the first place.

Think I'm also going to vote for Kratos. It'd be an extremely difficult battle, undoubtedly, and it'd probably push him harder than their first battle since Kratos' instincts and Godly powers aren't as honed as they were back then. But I believe that the abilities provided by the Draupnir Spear would be invaluable, not to mention Kratos already has experience battling his father, so he knows all of his abilities and tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back