• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed equalized and low 2-C versions

Zeus (Myth):

Zeus (God of War):

Inconclusive:

Stomp: 5 (someone should close this)

93E49F09-1A3A-48C8-BB74-9DAD5F87868A
Then you will see how far I am strongest of all the immortals. Come, you gods, make this endeavor, that you all may learn this. Let down out of the sky a cord of gold; lay hold of it all you who are gods and all who are goddesses, yet not even so can you drag down Zeus from the sky to the ground, not Zeus the high lord of counsel, though you try until you grow weary. Yet whenever I might strongly be minded to pull you, I could drag you up, earth and all and sea and all with you, then fetch the golden rope about the horn of Olympos and make it fast, so that all once more should dangle in mid air. So much stronger am I than the gods, and stronger than mortals

9A688CE2-BC4A-4647-8DAE-05C7DF7FBA3E
We have faced far worse than this one fallen mortal, but we are the gods! We whom the mortals worship, we, who rule over this land. We, who will not be swept aside by some petulant fool! Brothers, put aside the petty grievances that have splintered us for so long, we will unite, We will stand together, and I, will wipe out this plague! Olympus...will prevail.

Also if this is a stomp, I originally was going to use myth Zeus's high 3-A key but I realized God of War Zeus isn't high 3-A.

Misread it. Then yeah, this is a stomp for now.

@Cal

Type 2s are extremely easy to incapacitate and can be affected without needing to do shit on a conceptual level.

Back