• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeus (DC Comics) vs Boltboutamon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
A battle between two decently powerful 2-C's, one of which is like never used.

-Both are 2-C

-Speed Equalized

-Standard Battle Assumptions

-Both start in a range that is fair for both.

Zeus (DC Comics):

Boltboutamo:

Inconclusive:

Zeus DC 2
Boltboutamon2

To be fair, neither of them is really used. Idk though. On one hand, Boltboutamon has a much more versatile powerset, but Zeus has a much greater range, which can help quite a lot. And i'm uncertain about who should be the higher degree of 2-C.

@Kalt Well Mugen just made Bolt like a half hour ago. So yeah.

If it helps Bolt is scaled to Lucemo. Also both would naturally start in a range that it is fair for both.

I know that they start near enough, but they aren't forced to stay this way, and if Bolt has to chase Zeus, this makes him more predictable. Dunno how likely Zeus is to abuse of it though.

Which Lucemon?

Same.

He's scaled(stronger as well) to the At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-C Lucemon.

Zeus is scaled from Darkseid, I believe. So he should be able to destroy 52 universes. I have absolutely no idea of what this is supposed to mean for the purpose of the battle though, because I have never really understood how 2-C power levels work

Not really seeing as Bolt not only has his abilities, but the abilities of Piedmo and Myotismo . Myotismon who would have abilities of Devimo. Of course I ain't gonna push it, but technically Devimon could have the abilities of Kid Lucemo as well. But that is not relevant here.

Back