• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero can increase his stats too

Zero is not a living thing so it won't work anyway

Doesn't change that Zero is vastly superior to Sora physically

No it doesn't. It means that he'll recover it over time, but it doens't mean he'll be invulnerable during the fight.

He has never shown resistance to time manipulation. Also NLF

What reppu said.

Not questioning that.

The same applies to Sora. Anyone slows down if they're vastly damaged and Zero has fought while under more debilitating injuries than Sora has.

sora can use aero to increase his defense, and he can also use dispel.(but dispel is from COM so i dont know if counts)

status are magic induced so 'maybe' if can affect beings devoid of emotion, can affect a not living being too.(but we dont know so i need to some expert to say this)

as i said sora is used to fight beings superior to him, he can sometimes use opponent's abilities against himself. and already demonstrated find their weaknesses quickly. that's why I say that sora can hold enough to win.

sora already fought agains luxord who can manipulate time and used his abilities against himself.so he already have experience to fight against who can manipulate time as well.

Zero can increase his stats too

I doubt it.

Game mechanics. In reality the people he fights he is on par with. The boss is stronger for the sake of challenging the player. And Zero doesn't have any notable weaknesses to exploit.

He didn't use a time stop, going by the profiles he doesn't use conventional time stops

well... so both can increase their status.

as i said, this have to be said by an expert.

say that to lingering will. he also dont have weakness.

truth, but he still uses the enemys abilities agains themselfs even if it is time manipulation.

1) So your stat boosting argument is moot.

2) Zero was cleaving through the entirety of Neo Arcadia's army virtually single-handedly while amnesiac, confused, and doubting his own identity on top of beating a perfect (if arrogant) copy of X, his equal. I highly doubt that Confusion will affect him all that much.

3) Sora is more likely to try and consol Zero with his regreat and identity issues that try to exploit them.

4) I'd like to see Sora try to exploit an instant and universal time stop.

confusion in kh its a bit diferent

A confused character will have their movement controls reversed. (if in zero situation this happen this would be a problem but lets forget about it since we dont have someone to tell if this can or cant affect him).(in my opinion if he have a personality he have more chances to fell)and he also uses fear. i think blindness wouldnt be a problem to zero. so just these 2.

and someone could put on zero profile that he can heal himself.

bruce told he doesnt have weakness.(you are saying that zero can fell regret)

but sora is used to use enemies atacks against themselfs(almost every enemy even bosses)

and as i said on my firsts arguments sora have abilities that grants him immunity after zero time stop on his first time sora could use one of these abilities(some of them dont spend mana) to avoid getting hit. he already showed to know what his enemies will do.

1) Zero has dealt with spatial manipulators before. Swapping his motor controls around when he's dealt with it before is hardly new to him.

2) Done. I'd also like to mention that Zero has some Soul Manipulation too.

3) Zero's only real regret is that he failed to save Iris. That's about it. There's nothing Sora can do to exploit that fact.

4) Again, how exactly do you exploit a universal time stop?

5) Sora still has yet to display resistance to Time Manipulation, otherwise Luxord's Time Battle system would not have worked on him,

1)im not sayng confusion is the key to the victory. im only saying this could open his guard for a moment to atack. just fear as well. i said fear on zero can make him hesitate for some moments.(status efects are not eternal :).

nice

time stop isnt the only of the zero atacks im only saying that time manipulation wouldnt help anyone on this battle since zero is immune and sora can stay immune or cast reflect when zero does.

sora would never use zero memories against him. he have more chances to help him instead kkkkk

(i really liked talking with people about our favorite characters, it brings some emotion ;), thanks reppuzan and bruce for this challenging discuss about the fight. i cant say nothing about zero since i dont know much about him)(even with my vote this still would be 5-3 or 4 since someone also voted before me, so i think zero side its still winning)

(I hope no one has been angry with this discussion)... so i'm going now bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back