• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref revision based on Phoenix statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I remember this statement has already been discussed several times and it was decided that it would be a High 6-A feat.

Wasn't Phoenix needing to absorb the magic power of all the people in the world to be able to destroy the world ? I don't see how this would scale to Zeref and I don't see how it would be considered as a planet level instead of a multi continental level.

Wasn't Phoenix needing to absorb the magic power of all the people in the world to be able to destroy the world ? I don't see how this would scale to Zeref and I don't see how it would be considered as a planet level instead of a multi continental level.
The Phoenix was openly stated at it's peak world destroying level to rival Zeref

“World destruction” is not clearly defined as destroying the entire planet

It’s just a supporting statement for the narrative of Zeref being 5-B+, I do agree it’s very likely planet destroying, but “Sekai” alone does not inherently confirm that

“World destruction” is not clearly defined as destroying the entire planet

It’s just a supporting statement for the narrative of Zeref being 5-B+, I do agree it’s very likely planet destroying, but “Sekai” alone does not inherently confirm that
Ok then, but what exactly is "Sekai"?

Ok then, but what exactly is "Sekai"?
Sekai is the Japanese term for "World"

It can refer to the Human Society, The Planet, and even the Universe, etc.

It's not clearly defined as planet, so we cannot truly call this a 100% confirmed Planet level feat

Sekai is the Japanese term for "World"

It can refer to the Human Society, The Planet, and even the Universe, etc.

It's not clearly defined as planet, so we cannot truly call this a 100% confirmed Planet level feat
Ok, I understand.

Universe lvl Zeref

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back