• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeraora versus Cure Peace

https://youtu.be/ZJMenFMWBoA

At 0:42, Bad End Peace fires a large pillar of electricty at Peace and main girl is completely unflinched by it. The purple eletricity then turns into yellow, which signifies that Peace has made it her own and then fires the whole pillar back at Bad End Peace, completely destroys her.

Point is Peace was shown unflinched when hit by BE Peace's electricity. The animation clearly shows the purple current gradually turning yellow before Peace firing back at BE Peace. I guess it can be argued that Peace did override BE Peace's attack with her Peace Hurricane, although I really doubt that's the case, but standing nonchalantly in the middle of a pillar of purple electricty while her own thunder has always been yellow does indicate electric immunity to me.

It could be just the power difference that maked Peace unfazed by the electricity, but i don't know the series very well so don't quote me

Or it could be argued that the aura surrounding Peace protected her from electric shock ? https://youtu.be/1MdHVrmDFHI

At 0:17, BE Peace attacked base Peace yet it's shown in 2:21 that after reawakening her Ultra Cure Decor, Peace came out unscratched and healed from her wounds. The event after that is right in my post above, when BE Peace determined to finish Peace with a stronger attack yet it still didn't have any effect on Peace. Her immunity was shown twice there. This is not yet her final form, which is the form used in this match, so I guess while base Peace is not immune to electricity, her later forms are.

The thing is that it is not implied that she healed her wounds using electricity. Though i don't know how that show works, Peace reawakening the UCD could have something related that healed her wounds and amps Peace into oblivion, allowing she to kill BE Peace

Spamac said:
3. Smile Precure is also the group that have the most stamina out of all the Cure teams.
The Splash Star Cures might have more (they fought Akudaikan and Goyan consecutively, both battles being exhausting, and were up for round 2 shortly afterwards), Cure Amour's stamina section speaks for itself.

Was meant to write "one of the Cure teams" out there, but the fact that Smile Cures fought 3 to 4 battles consecutively, each one harder than the one before is undeniable.

I don't think Miden's Diamond Eternal can be scaled to the real Diamond Eternal, but that belongs to another topic so.

Well, my bad then. Anyways, a limitless stamina sounds like no limit fallacy to me, and Amour hasn't been shown to be put up against consecutive challenges in the level of what Peace and her team have been through. Still, this discussion is for another time and another topic so allow me to refrain from making any more comments.

Back