• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Now this is a really cool fight. I think Caeser dies to getting hit with a steel ball enhanced by ball breaker due his cells are rapidly aged. Or Caesar absolutely overwhelms Gyro with bubble cutter spam.

Im gonna go with Gyro untill people come up with more reasons. I think he is slightly more skilled at killing people due to his background and training as an executioner then Caeser who's skills are more suited to dealing with vampires and pillar men.

Hamon prevents natural aging. Ball breaker rapidly ages people on the cellular level. I think it wouldn't make it as effective as it usually would be. I still think Gyro steel balls him in the throat and rides his horse of into the sunset

8-C GYRO DOESNT HAVE BALL BREAKER

if he did this would be a stomp cause he would have access to such a power

Lokster00 said:
8-C GYRO DOESNT HAVE BALL BREAKER

if he did this would be a stomp cause he would have access to such a power
No one's talking about Ball Breaker though.

Steel Balls, however, are kind of limited as in they need to be thrown, can be seen and need to connect physically (in general). Bubble Cutters, that hamon magnification using bubbles, hamon conducting through surfaces and mindhax are viable options for Caesar. Hamon by itself is Invisible too.

While Spin is more versatile than Hamon via sheer range of applications, Hamon is more combat applicable. Also, Caesar's usage of Hamon is better than Gyro's usage of Spin.

Both can win, but Caesar should win more often than not (either by a sneak mindhax or the magnification Hamon beam or by overwhelming with bubble cuter spam), so voting Caesar.

Back