• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zephyr One Piece issue

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Zephyr

The profile looks kinda good, right?

Here's my Improvements.

Well there's an issue, upon closer inspection Zephyr has a Film Z key, while you could just make that it's own profile if you wanted to, I'm here to correct some things.

First of all, since Film Z isn't canon, canon scaling doesn't apply, so that means FTL and High 6-A are out, but, what Zephyr does have is a High 6-C and Rela+ KE calc for some of his swings in Film Z, so that should be used for his profile instead of the god-tier scaling, and this also means that Borsalino's canon profile link is removed from the page, and something needs to be found for LS

and you may be wondering, "Reaper, why did you get rid of the few scans?" and to that I respond "They were dead anyway"

other shit is detailed in the profile.

Last edited:
Zephyr

Here's my Improvements.

Well there's an issue, upon closer inspection Zephyr has a Film Z key, while you could just make that it's own profile if you wanted to, I'm here to correct some things.

First of all, since Film Z isn't canon, canon scaling doesn't apply, so that means FTL and High 6-A are out, but, what Zephyr does have is a High 6-C and Rela+ KE calc for some of his swings in Film Z, so that should be used for his profile instead of the god-tier scaling, and this also means that Borsalino's canon profile link is removed from the page, and something needs to be found for LS

and you may be wondering, "Reaper, why did you get rid of the few scans?" and to that I respond "They were dead anyway"

Agreed.

Zephyr

Here's my Improvements.

What do you mean, canon scaling doesn't apply?

Douglas Bullet is a High 6-A due to scaling above Rayleigh and scaring Blackbeard.

Using canon scaling is fine.

What do you mean, canon scaling doesn't apply?

Douglas Bullet is a High 6-A due to scaling above Rayleigh and scaring Blackbeard.

Using canon scaling is fine.
Using feats and scaling that aren't canon to the medium is fine? Since when?

See the Dyna stone feat

3 minute mark

What's this supposed to prove.
If it's an explosion and it hurt him.. Why not upscale the explosion?
This is like saying " Wait guys, Apoo's explosion was kind of small.. I don't think it's H6A even though it hurt Post-Udon Luffy.. "

I'm almost a billion percent sure he walked that off
Next time we see him he's knocked out
What's this supposed to prove.
If it's an explosion and it hurt him.. Why not upscale the explosion?
This is like saying " Wait guys, Apoo's explosion was kind of small.. I don't think it's H6A even though it hurt Post-Udon Luffy.. "
In this case It's just avoiding it being an anti-feat
Then huuuh... haven't seen a single tier 6 from BM then?
Dominated the clouds and was gonna destroy Onigashima with Kaido

But, eh, if ya'll don't like it this much, fine, OP scaling isn't my Forte anyways

It also means Canon OP skill wank ports over so I'm happy about that

Canon OP kinda ain't affected by that at all

Also I'm pretty sure they were gonna use the dyna stones to destroy the new world so oof
I... never said it was? I said Canon scaling isn't my Forte, basically implying my ass would get kicked lol

Considering what they do, probably just nuking islands, 1 Dyna Stone per island.
Upscale the explosion or call it an outlier?
I mean the former is what's already on the profile lol

One of the Onigashima bombs mortally wounded the High 6-A Kazenbo (who took hits from Yamato) and knocked the wind out of Bigger Mom, yet couldn't destroy the rather small Onigashima.

Doesn't mean Big Mom isn't High 6-A.

See the Dyna stone feat

3 minute mark

Dyna stone explosions are continously flowing in the sky for a very long time... So not really a normal explosion, and I think stated to be able to destroy the world with

Nothing happened to kizaru and Z's body was fine tanking that... There's no anti feats there

Last edited:
Back