• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zephyr Highwind (Child form) vs Ethan (OmniiRealm Warriors) - FC/OC 8-B Tournament.

The second battle of round 1, Etha vs Zephyr Highwind !

Zephyr vs Ethan

Both at their 8-B forms (Obviously)

SBA

Speed equalized in case of speedblitzing though they have very similar speed ratings (Transonic and MHS+ in short bursts, Transonic and MHS in short bursts too.)

Zephyr:

Ethan:

Inconclusive (I pledge you to not):

I also pledge do not update profiles in mid-battle (Like tier jumps or dura jump and stuff, but just fixing grammar stuff is fine)

FIGHT!

Both look to be baseline just on justifica-

Wants to edit out some errors in formatting so goes into desktop more to find he's 70 tons

Zephyr is baseline

.... Right if anyone wants to point out advantages that make this not a stomp feel free

Oh yeah Zephyr has his Memetic sword that can one-shot back, but Ethan can use his various abilites to keep a range for blasting him to shreds, so.... Not entirely a stomp but I'll still go with Ethan.

One oneshots the other and the other needs to get close for his meme sword to return the favor.

It's an elemental battle. Interesting. Right off the bat Zephyr has more hax and has a very powerful Dura Negate attack in his sword. Probably a one shot, he even has powerful bardsongs that can put a ton of pressure on Ethan

However, more Hax doesnt mean he has the advantage. As soon things start Ethan is going to use his Lightning Dash to get the edge. When he notices that Zephyr is also fast and that he is channeling his Mana (Energy in ORWverse) into his blade, he will be make sure he will dodge it. He does this by accessing his Super Signal state. In this mode, not only is his movement speed much faster, but his thought processing speed is faster too. With this he can make sure to dodge all of Zephyr's attacks, no matter what he throws at him. He can still do all of this while attacking. His Lightning Dash also gets a speed up from it. Yes he cant do it continously, but he can turn it on and off to avoid what he needs too

Also keep note that Zephyr cannot control his Godspeed while Ethan can control Lightning Dash.

To me the Zephyr would get outsped due to Super Signal's speed upgrade to Ethans brain. Though this is assuming Zephyr uses the powers of the first 3 clans due to having 3 tails

As for the Wind Form, all Ethan has to do is wait and react to Zephyr reappearing and strike him with timing, which is perfect for the Super Signal

My vote goes to Ethan Xavier

Forgets that you can't vote for yo own char

I mean we could make this more fun and make strength equal. Then things could be debated. I didn't know that just "City Block" meant minimal stats and I was going off that their stats are equal

I should have put more detail of his 70ton punch feat. That move had a not only a running start, but Ethan utilized his Thunder Orb: Fist (strongest technique at the time) to generate the force he needed to get 70 tons, so Ethan's regular punches aren't as powerful. Note that for this tourney Ethan is allowed all his techniques despite not learning all of them in canon. My b

Then it should be "Higher with Thunder Orb: Fist" and you should list base AP

However I don't feel this is a stomp. Zephyr has a ton of hax to work with, like his bardsongs and his various forms of Wind Magic, like Seeking Windball and Galeforce

Hm

Ethan: 2

Zephyr: 0

I feel this isn't a stomp. Zephyr could do huge damage with wind stuff while Ethan is doing is lightning stuff. But i feel this is in Ethan's favour.

You're getting excessively salty about 2D creations stabbing/punching eachother.

Just vote if you want it overwith.

You can vote on your own threads on this site too, so This'll be over in a snap.

Hax beats stats, of course, Zephyr's Hax is somewhat mediocre so it only really just matches stats in this case.

I'll vote in Ethan's favour for reasons above.

Ethan: 3

Zephyr: 0

Ethan beats Zephyr relatively with ease and then advanced to fight with... DEPOWERED IZRELDAN!

https://challonge.com/xc6bj5cj

Next battle up is Anikitos vs Raijin. I'll post the versus thread on the tourney thingy.

I think its still 2-0 cuz Smashtwig can't vote for his own character, but I'm voting him FRA. Even if Zeph had a calc I still go Ethan with his various techniques

66Gaming123 said:
I think its still 2-0 cuz Smashtwig can't vote for his own character, but I'm voting him FRA. Even if Zeph had a calc I still go Ethan with his various techniques
You're allowed to vote for your own character. Unless Uninown added a rule to the tournament otherwise.

Like last time I'll just give a summary of how the verdict was decided

Zephyr had an ability that can one shot Ethan, but Ethan also has higher AP, so both were able to do massive damage to each other. However, because of Ethan's Super Signal and versatile abilities, he could dodge Zephyr's Dura Negate sword and hit him from a range until KO

Ethan has the advantage in AP, Speed, and Close Combat

Zephyr has Masamune, which could potentially oneshot Ethan, he has Regen and he can turn Invisible

I actually don't know which way this would go, this one's tough, I have to vote Inconclusive

Izreldan said:
Ethan has the advantage in AP, Speed, and Close Combat

Zephyr has Masamune, which could potentially oneshot Ethan, he has Regen and he can turn Invisible

I actually don't know which way this would go, this one's tough, I have to vote Inconclusive
Thread's done. No more votes.

Also like with the other one, should be added to the profiles.

@Izreldan

I don't really like to extend discussions like this but I'm compelled to clear up a misunderstanding. Apparently in his 3 Tailed Key Zephyr only uses the Wind Form (Invisibility) to make quick getaways and nothing more, so invisibility doesn't really help, especially when he can't attack. Regen is to Low to be any game changer, all Ethan needs to do is incinerate the brain or something. Finally, Ethan can sense the Energy of his opponents via his 6th Sense (ik it says all Energy in the vicinity, but beings in the ORWverse have excess amounts so he can tell the diffrence between enviorment and being), therefore any attempt at stealth is useless. As for the oneshotting attack, all Ethan has to do is dodge with Super Signal

Back