• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeno VS Jorgen Von Strangle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but he still resisted the attack, he shouldn't of been able to do what he did, he did, it's a resistance.

Hes not more powerful than dabura (his stuff is still on that tier though, his barrier managed to tank main buu's explosive wave and piccolo has to use tremoundous force to break the barrier).

You keep bring up dabura but ignore the two people that did resist it , both of whom are above dabura.

Gohan was absorbed, So? Clearly wasn't strong enough to resist.

Yeah you're right, but in dragon ball the stronger you are the more likely you can resist hax, not saying it matters in vs matches but that's how it works in universe.

Yeah, but the attack itself still did work, even though he was Buu was much, much weaker than him. If you wan Babidi to be "Solar System level via hax" or something like that, go make a content revision thread. If their power is what allowed them to resist it, then Dabura should have resisted it too, since he was also way more powerful than Babidi. When Buu absorbed Gohan, he was in a state that was much weaker than Gohan himself, where the hell was the resistance then? So, yeah, we don't use use this "more chi = resistant" in here, stop bringing this argument up, it's a wasting time just because people want Zen'o to have a resistance that he has never shown.

Thenattack didnt work, if it did he would have been rendered an immobile jawbreaker. Babidi is that tier with hax, hes tanked solar system tier attacks, telling me to go make a crt doesnt cgange the fact thats exactly what he is.

Clearly someone can't read that well.

"the stronger you are the more likely you can resist types of hax."

Read this and then tell me what it means.

Babidi isn't listed as "Solar System level via hax", read the page, that's what it is there for. Not to mention that Gohan was much more powerful than Buu was at the time. We are not going to just assume that Zen'o has a resistance that he has never shown just because he is powerful, that's not how resistance works, sorry.

Read the page, it says unknown, which means nothing (And it actually notes he has solar system force fields). So as it stabds nothing I've said gas been incorrect and the page doesn't go against me.

Wow you're clearly not getting, read everything I've said, and pay attention to the words I used.

When the hell did I say Zeno was resisting anything there? Go on, point it out. Atually , I must have missed myself saying it so point it out.

The guy was saying that Zen'o would resist hax because "Higher chi = Resistance", I said he was wrong, and then you said that he wasn't wrong and that higher chi does = resistance, even though that's clearly not how resistance works. Not to mention that, if you're not talking about Zen'o, this means you're wasting everyone's time with something that has nothing to do with the fight.

You: The "stronger = resistant to hax" argument is still a thing? Why?

Ozunuu: Because that is fact in dragon ball

You:No, it isn't.

And i responded calling ya out because youre wrong, it is a thing in dragon ball, especially as of super with goku moving in time stop, Frieza resisting existence erasure and jiren resisting the time cafe all through raw power. If it atters in this match or not i dont care but within the story itself, the stronger you are the more likely (notice i never said anything as fact and only used hypotheticals) you can resust hax.

So, you think Zen'o has resistance to Jorgen's hax just because he's more powerful? Because this isn't how resistance works, at all.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:

And i responded calling ya out because youre wrong, it is a thing in dragon ball, especially as of super with goku moving in time stop, Frieza resisting existence erasure and jiren resisting the time cafe all through raw power. If it atters in this match or not i dont care but within the story itself, the stronger you are the more likely (notice i never said anything as fact and only used hypotheticals) you can resust hax.
well omni king is beyond all in dragon ball so all hax in DB cant work on him

paulo, did I say That?

How much more obvious do I need to be, reading comprehension is important dude and I can't rell if you're just skimming my posts or not because you're defintly not reading them.

That's how it works in universe Paulo, that's why people think that, that should be blatantly obvious. Not something that can be used in vs debates but it is a thing in universe.

Thats why, he said thats how it works i dragon ball, you said it wasnt. You were wrong so i called you out.

I was saying that this is not how hax resistance works, and that it isn't going to work differently for them just because they are Dragon Ball characters.

Yes but that isn't what you saud, ya said nah that's not how it works, when he said in dragon ball.

You were wrong, thats that, no saving face now. Although it's not usable in vs debates unless its something that explicitly exists and has been resisted by a weaker character in dragon ball, and no one in dragon ball has that powrr (but not that you got me thinking, it is a thing in dragon ball, buu has this power, he transmuted people all the time and Vegito still kept his powers and could function). But either way I'm done, have fun with that.

I was saying that being stronger doesn't give the character hax resistance, you're the one who started saying that it does. We don't scale hax.

That's what I meant by "No, it isn't", that's not how hax work, and it doesn't matter if it is or isn't a thing in Dragon Ball (that's actually the second time I explain that in this conversation), and you appeared saying that DB characters can resist hax via being stronger.

We really need to make a rule about this whole "stronger = hax resistance" in DB crap.

Matter of fact i'll make a post about this after I eat dinner.

Then you're just wasting my time with something that not only has nothing to do with the fight (nor with what I was talking about, for that matter), but it is also something I never asked nor care about. Which is even worst, seeing how important time is for me.

I mean you felt the need to continue it, and I'm all for debating it further. Doesn't matter if thats not what you meant, that's what you said. Also you'd known what I thought if you were paying attention to what I said, he'll in my very furst replay I made sure to use words that only imply possibilities.

If you don't have time why are you on a forum discussing who'd win between a roided fairy arnold and a chibi childish god?

When someone wants to talk to me, I will respond to that person, because I really don't like to leave people without answers (sometimes I think I may have OCD, but I'm not sure), you're the one who started talking about something I never even mentioned.

Also, I'm in this forum because I want to, if I'm doing something I want to do, then I'm not wasting time, but what I don't want to dois to argue with a random guy on the internet about a subject that I don't even care about, yet, you're still here annoying me.

What? You and izunuu were talking about it befire I came in.

>arguing on the internet with someone you don't know.

Yes, that's basically what this forum is dude, and if you don't care or dont wanna talk about it then don't touch upon it in the first place or keep it going. Ya could always just stop ya know, im all for continuing, I have plenty of free time right now, but if ya don't wanna just don't respond.

Umm, no, I was not talking about that, at all, all I was saying is that that's not how hax works, and you appeared saying stuff that had nothing to do with it. I couldn't care less if it is a thing in universe or not, so just leave me alone.

My vote goes to Zen'o as some people pointed out that jorgen most likely won't take him seriously due to his appearance and size which would allow Zen'o to erase him.

I'd like to note that even when serious, Jorgen RARELY goes for the 1-shot. He will definitely underestimate Zen'o as his physique is that of a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back