• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeno VS Jorgen Von Strangle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord ozunu said:
Iamunanimousinthat said:
Lord ozunu said:
omni king destroy 12 DB macroverse(which is same size as 36 real life universe) also shenron can grant immortality and bring people back from the dead but he can't turn androids into humans?Why well because Shenron can't affect those who are stronger than him though wouldn't that only count if he were trying to destroy him?Afterall removing mechanical parts =/= destroying cyborgs
So in dragon ball if weaker character A can do reality warphing and charachter B is stonger well still charachter B win.
Since when was an actual size given for the DBS universe?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqDO-oRjQAs i see more than 4 galaxy in this video.
Dude, drop it.

We are not going anywhere with this.

State your reasoning based on their profiles and make an argument, and then we can debate on who will win.

At this point, the issue is dead and you keep bringing it up.

Monikaforever said:
I say Zenou will take this just because they are in character and Jorgen would most likely understimate a baby-like opponent.
Occams Razor does lean to Monika here guys.

Zeno could, although it is not very likely, just erase Jorgen either with higher ap or just erasure hax.

Jorgen is somewhat of an idiot and underestimates, that latter is why anti fairies were released on friday the 13th anyway.

I think on paper, it is inconclusive, but the few times we see Zeno series does show he is willing to kill.

I dont recall Jorgen killing anyone immediately and even then, he never uses hax in combat for some weird, character induced reasoning.

Although it comes down to which side you want to believe: hax or ap.

I will go with ap and assume both are too stupid to use their own hax due to CIS and thus imo, Zeno should take this due to just having higher ap.

The real cal howard said:
I know it doesn't matter, but I really hate the "DB macroverse is the size of 3 universes" argument. I need to get something done about that, see if it's right or not, and put it to bed.
I agree, although OBD does have a calc on gokus profile that admits the db verse is larger.

I dont think we accept here and we shouldnt since that calc makes some massive assumptions I dont want to get into.

Plus, it leads to more goku wanks.

I dont want anymore more goku wanks.

@Cal when you say macro verse, do you mean all the universes or the heaven, hell, and living universe in one giant ball???

[URL='https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/8/8b/DBUniverse_%28SuperExcitingGuides%29.png/revision/latest?cb=20151019171828'][IMG alt="DBUniverse (SuperExcitingGuides) said:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/8/8b/DBUniverse_%28SuperExcitingGuides%29.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20151019171828[/IMG][/URL]
DBZ universe globe

Paulo.junior.969"]
Lord ozunu said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqDO-oRjQAs i see more than 4 galaxy in this video.
And I see nothing that proves that their universe is bigger than the real one -_-
Well this map made by toriyama

I think a macroverse is a compilation of "universes" on a single point.

So, lets say we have 2 universes, but they are quite close ot each other.

The DB Universe as a whole is at best the size of 2.3 Universes if we include Heaven,Hell and the World of the Kais.

This is all I will say about it so I will drop the issue.

Why would you state something on a discussion forum without backing up what you stated or wanting to engage in a discussion with others?

And I see nothing that proves that their universe is bigger than the real one -_-
Well this map made by toriyama

Well what is your point?He has slightly higher ap. Congratulations! Still tier 2-C.

Monikaforever said:
Why would you state something on a discussion forum without backing up what you stated or wanting to engage in a discussion with others?
If we take a look at the map The other world looks to be the same size as the mortal universe so the DB Universe is at least 2 universes large. And i said 2.3 universes as a rough estimate if we add in the World of the Kais to The Other World and Mortal Universe.

And i did not wish to continue this discussion because this is not the thread to talk about this.

pointless to argue about the structure of the universe, make a CTR thread for that.

current profile rates zeno at 2-C by virtue of destroying 12 seperate afterlifes, 12 separate kai realms (stated 1/10th the size of the macrocosm each) and 1 large space-time continum integrated by the 12 physical universes+neutral space inbetween.

as of now Zeno is rated on the assumption he destroyed 14 separate space-times in total as the physical universes are connected by conventional space and thus part of a large continum instead.

Zeno will go for Erase (rasing hand)

Jordan actually might try to just blast him which isn't a one shot but he can also just (raise is wand) and turn Zeno into something.

From what I've seen in fairly odd parents, their wands just don't glow while they are holding them horizontally. They always raise their wands up, they glow, then poof.

Given Jordan's character, he'd either try and blast Zeno, laugh at Zeno because he's so small or he'd turn him into something like a cup cake.

I'd lean toward Zeno Erasing before Jorgen going for something like Transmutation but I haven't watched Fairly Odd Parents in a long time tho.

So Zeno gets my vote but if Jorgen has changed from what I remember then inconclusive as both would raise their hand/wand and both and each other

I'd vote for Zen'o. Jorgen is easily able to transmute/murder Zen'o with his hax but he won't do it in-character. The moment he makes fun of Zen'o or piss him off (A generic energy blast that won't 1-shot Zen'o and the like), Zen'o is immediately going for the erase. Hell, I'm pretty sure Jorgen's personality is why the Anti-Fairies got out in the first place.

well zeno looks like a child and i do remember jordan not really trying to transmute so easily if his opponent doesn't LOOK tough so likely Zeno will win as he just existence erasure IC off the bat while Jordan is dependent on how the opponent looks AFAIK

Well omni king destroy 12 universe and who can say that is limit in his power???omni king can be far stronger than that taking into account that he destroyed the 12 universes and then lay relaxed as if nothing had happened.Also a dragon who is able to erase the memory of the whole nation,resurrects the dead and can manipulate the reality and other hax was not able to do anything against androids.It is therefore very possible that an charachter weaker than you will not be able to use hax so the king of all wins.

^That reasoning that you can't use hax on someone stronger is DBS logic for some reason.

And assuming is great and all, but irrelevant.

That point is mute anyways. Jorgen's personality simply won't let him hax Zen'o in time, which is why Zen'o would win.

Also we don't accept the "Stronger = Hax resistance" logic here. Although it's possible that Zen'o does (As everyone that has hax in DBS fears him completely), it's not confirmed.

Actually is, the stronger you are the more likely you can resist types of hax (hits time skip and existence erasure are two). There's like only one technique shown thus far we know that Doesn't matter for. And that's mafuba.

Vegito resisted the candy beam to an extent, guldo and them weren't that far apart in power (And Goku broke through a time stop already) , Vegeta resisted babidu and he cant control Buu at all.

Sealing maybe but that's already what mafuba does and even then, im pretty sure its a specific spell made for buu.

Vegito was still turned into candy, you said stronger, not very close in power and I don't think Dabura resisted mind control at all.

Also, Gohan was absobed.

Vegito was also completely in control of his body still and was beating buu even as that, yet Every one weaker than him? Couldn't even manage that.

Actually my exact words were "the stronger you are the more likely you can resist types of hax". I never said being even 1% stronger negs all types of hax instantly below you.

Dabura didnt, but people far stronger than him did, one with effort and one no sold it.

Even if he was in control, the Transmutation itself did work, he became a piece of candy. Babidi's page literally describes him as "Lacking many destructive powers", there's no way he is more powerful than Dabura. And I'm pretty sure Resistance works the other way around, the character is vulnerable to the ability, until shown resistance, not resistant to it until shown to be vulnerable. Also Gohan was absorbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back