• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, DIO for J-man's reasons

Overkill ftw

Ah, OK then. Cool.

Still going for DIO.

When he wants to kill someone he usually stops time, Zeno has no counter to such an ability.

I'm going for DIO because time stop off the bat even when overconfident which is faster than Zeno's erase and LOL j-man ain't there i see OVO

Ummm, just putting this out there but how is this not a stomp? Dio is 2-A. He is literally inifinitly more powerful, and he has more hax to. Doesn't seem fair to me at all.

true, but nothign suggests Zeno can erase 2-A beigns adn he is also outhaxed, I dont see a reasonable way Zeno would ahve a decent chance. And by that logic Dio could be put up against anybody 8-C to 2-A, so yeah, glass canon doesn't change that it's 2-A vs 2-C with no hax advantage for the 2-C either.

Because DIO does not have that good of resistance to existence erasure .

Nothing but his mere squish would let him win , he just won't .

Fair enough. I still find it kind of not notable and odd to allow for a listed victory for a 2-A over a 2-C even if he is a glass canon, but I suppose it's not as bad as I thought if Dio has no resistance to Zeno's erasure and would be killed by it most likely if it happens.

lol, well technically tier comes from AP, but the only reason I think its not a complete mismatch is taht point, still think its heavily in dios favor due to AP adn more hax though, but I'm easy either way on that one since tecnically I think Dio wins this anyway so teh victory isn;t innacurate, just heavily in favor of one imo.

SirBrownBear said:
Yes, it's in character for DIO to job and toss out banter or insults, but once Zeno get mad enough to try erasing, either DIO will react the moment Zeno's hand starts to shine, or once he feels the sensation of the attack (the same one everyone being erased reacts too within the series, even if it's just them screaming, they can act for that split second while being erased), either way he'll stop time and override the effects of the erasure, then counter with a barrage of muda's until Zeno's erased within the stopped time.
And before someone says it, no, Zeno's erasure isn't instant, not once, across all of his uses of it has it been instantanious, there's a start up with him raising his hand and about a second for the target to fully vanish once the hand shine appears, assuming it's a single person, if it's multiple things, or a whole universe, it takes slightly longer, regardless, DIO's smart enough and can react quick enough to stop time before he's erased to counter.
I think they've all known because they've been told beforehand that they'll be erased if they lose, so they just assume they're being erased. I give it to Zeno because other than one ability, Dio is ridiculously weak to Zeno.

SirBrownBear said:
Zeno isn't erasing right off the bat, but at the same time HA DIO jobs worse than flash, so he's not going for the kill right off the bat either. That said, over a small period of DIO likely making fun of Zeno or something, Zeno'll get angry enough to attack. DIO's smart enough to know that Zeno raising his hand and a shining light appearing means there's gonna be an attack, at that moment he'll stop time, punch Zeno to rewrite the effects of the erasure, then probably "muda" him into nothing.
DIO wins for that reason.
Doesn't that just include Dio throwing a knife at the enemy? I somehow don't think throwing a bunch of knives at the ruler of the multiverse would do much...

Would Dio really know that Zeno is capable of erasing him instantly? Like we've said and seen before, Dio will play with his victims. But just cause Zeno's hands start shining doesn't mean Dio knows something bad is about to happen to him. He'd be on his toes though, but I don't think he'd expect to be erased on the spot.

I'm pretty sure seeing Zeno would confuse him. He'd think it's some enemy stand and try to figure out if it's a threat or if he can use it. If it's nothing he'd probably mess around or leave Zeno alone.

Nope.

He would be able differentiate organic and stand energy.

Plus Dio willing ta kill and Dio willing definitely mean he would as he always had.

You guys do realise that if we go by "DIO would be confused" logic, we would also have to assume that Zen'o wouldn't just erase a random blonde guy right off the bat for no reason, right?

>195 pearly posing man with alabaster white appearance plus he is not with out gold aesthetic and a banana hammock.

>Normal.

Honestly man he does have a point hmm.

The Dragon Ball verse has blue skinned angels, purple cats that can blow up planets and green aliens with antennas, I honestly don't get why Zen'o would see a purple guy dressed in white as anything out of the ordinary.

Not saying that Zeno would kill Dio off the bat. Both would be curious about the other. Similar to how Zeno meets Goku. Except Dio would either shrug Zeno away or decide to play Zeno for a fool.

Honestly I don't wven think the two would fight.

GokuSparkle said:
Doesn't that just include Dio throwing a knife at the enemy? I somehow don't think throwing a bunch of knives at the ruler of the multiverse would do much...
This is HA Dio, he doesn't use knives.

SirBrownBear said:
GokuSparkle said:
This is HA Dio, he doesn't use knives.
Then what is "muda him too nothing" supposed to mean?

DIO stomps via stopping time and erasing him from the entire multiverse, which Zeno has no counter for. It is completely in character for him to do so

Actually.Dienomite. No or at least his over nine times of litterally no contact all happened with the body of the holy saint or at least a part of him which may be why.

He may end up having another key added honestly man after my my last playthrough of the game.

Doesn't Dio have to actually touch his victims in order to end them with the only relevant power he has in this shodown?

I'm pretty sure Zeno erases him before that, even in character. And I'm positive Zeno can exist in 'No Time", since he's doing it right now in the World of Void; I'm sure time stopping or time related powers are ineffective. The only inconsistency is different Zenos existing in different timelines, but everywhere else, time appears irrelavent to him, especially since far weaker characters have demonstrated 'some' resistence to time-foolery.

Wouldn't Grand Preist be a better match considering him and Dio have simillar powers; reality alteration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back