• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeno tries to erase your verse

Coolboy6

He/Him
Zeno gets bored and decides to erase your favorite verse. Does he succeed? Does he succeed with difficulty? Or does he fail?

Miraculous Ladybug: He would erase almost everyone, but he can't erase the kwamis since they're literally abstract concepts in physical form. Since Zeno doesn't have conceptual erasure, Plagg just cataclysms him eventually and Zeno get deconstructed

Dragon Ball: ...

Sonic the Hedgehog: Almost everyone is erased, but Super Sonic, Shadow and Silver resists his EE due to being unaffected by Time Eater's hax, who EE a space-time continuum and blitz ans AP stomp him regardless. Solaris also blitzes him

Archie Sonic Universe: Fatehax gg for Sonic

Chaos force users: Laugh in Low 1-C omnipresence

Henry Stickmin: Henry probably incons since he can always reset the universe to the moment before he got erased, only to get erased afterwards

Last edited:
Madness Combat: Yeah probably, Zeno does have the range to EE everyone and has the potency to outhax the Improbability Drive.

SCP Foundation: Zeno gets contained by the Foundation in some kind of pataphysical manner...

RWBY: Zeno erases GG ez

Gurren Lagann: Zeno gets thrown into the Multiversal Labyrinth

The God of High School: Unless someone has a hax that is in the Low Multiversal range, Zeno would erase.

Warhammer 40K: The Chaos Gods get a new toy to play around with.

Homestuck: Either Caliborn or Retcon happens.

Yu-Gi-Oh!: using the profiles right now he stomps most anime characters except Z-ARC and manga yuya but most profiles suck anyway
he does get ****** by monsters though due to multiple characters having passives like the lswarm virus and the 3 legendary ice dragons and anyone who can use their aura stomps zeno

Danny Phantom: If he doesn't have any resistance to Empathic Manipulation, Sayonara Pussycat's passive empathy manipulation could get him but that depends on if she isn't all the way in the back. If we include non-canon wise there is Sojourn who has infinite speed and durability negation abilities.

Dark Cloud: Zeno erases

Chaos Legion: Zeno erases

American Dragon Jack Long: Zeno erases

Okage Shadow King: Zeno erases

Camp Lakebottom: Zeno erases

BatteTanx: Zeno erases

Psi-Ops The Mindgate Conspiracy: Zeno erases

Threads of Fate: Zeno erases

And it pretty much goes on like this for the rest of my favorite verses.

Jojo: Nope, GER'd. Novel Kars exists, think Rohan booked him one time

Castlevania: Dracula passives him to hell and back

Guilty Gear: Sol stands there

World of Darkness: A wandering mage shows him how its done

Hokuto No Ken: Clears

Infamous: Clears

Mortal Kombat: I want to say cleared, but One Being has AE but it can't harm Zeno save for idk empathic manip I guess?

Blazblue: Ouch Zeno that looked like it hurt

Elder Scrolls: Probably dies once he gets to any tier 2

Genshin Impact: Clears

Soul Calibur: Clears

Last edited:
Fire Emblem: Hel passives him to death, or Freyja thinks. He’s not gonna be able to erase a 2-A cosmology anyways.

Minecraft: Clears

Terraria: Depends on if he gets caught by the Corruption or not.

Super Smash Bros: Clears

The Legend of Zelda: I guess Ganon might be able to BFR him to the Dark World?

Team Fortress: F

The beginning after the end: ......

Classroom of the elite: ......

Solo leveling: jin woo IRLversal + Above fiction CRT coming soon 🤷‍♂️

higurashi: NO

Countless romances verses that are tier 10 to 9 at best: bruuuh

TenSura: Zeno can't win here

One Punch Man: Zeno wins CURRENTLY.

Maou Gakuin: Sasha negs

Insert random comedy verses that are tier 10 to 9: bruuuh

Forgot one of my verses

Darkest Dungeon: He has to handle a Mini Lavos while also being stuck trapped throughout space and time with passive Type 3 Madness Manip all over the place, think he's incapped here

FEH was already covered, he kinda gets stomped by anyone there when 2-A destruction actually happens pretty regularly and if Zen'o actually managed to be a threat and delete the World of Zenith or something important, Alm, Celica, Mila, Byleth, or Sothis could just rewind time and smack him exactly once

Main series is kinda different, however, they're all screwed, even assuming they know he's gonna do it, a few characters could deal with him using hax

There's a few worlds where I could make some form of mental gymnastics assuming the following: Speed Equalized, everyone's bloodlusted, and the entirety of X or Y game is immediately within range to attack Zen'o, but more often (and more likely) than not, Zen'o just raises his hand and the verse gets an inconclusive at best

FEH was already covered, he kinda gets stomped by anyone there when 2-A destruction actually happens pretty regularly and if Zen'o actually managed to be a threat and delete the World of Zenith or something important, Alm, Celica, Mila, Byleth, or Sothis could just rewind time and smack him exactly once

Main series is kinda different, however, they're all screwed, even assuming they know he's gonna do it, a few characters could deal with him using hax

There's a few worlds where I could make some form of mental gymnastics assuming the following: Speed Equalized, everyone's bloodlusted, and the entirety of X or Y game is immediately within range to attack Zen'o, but more often (and more likely) than not, Zen'o just raises his hand and the verse gets an inconclusive at best
I mean, FEH is a mainline game.

And even excluding FEH, Zeno wouldn’t be able to erase the Astral Plane due to lacking 2-A AP and Range.

Saint seiya.-depending on which speed up you use for Zeno, he gets everyone who doesnt have the 7th sense either way, but if you use the lower end for Zeno, he gets blitzed by the 7th sense survivors due to them resisting ee. Or, you use the high end, and then the 7th sense chars can’t hit him now, but the gods can still get him. And I suppose there’s a small chance he happens to bump into a cloth by accident and gets atomized.

I mean, FEH is a mainline game.

And even excluding FEH, Zeno wouldn’t be able to erase the Astral Plane due to lacking 2-A AP and Range.
Yes, IS does consider FEH to be main series, I agree.

But yeah, Zen'o wouldn't be able to destroy the entire FE multiverse and the Astral Plane itself could be Tier 1

Back