• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zen'ō (Dragon Ball) Vs. Dark Dragon (Earthbound)

?

You simply said "Dark Dragon wakes up" and I basically replied with "Yeah, it waking up is the only way its AP is anywhere near Zen'Os".

Actually, not really. Zen'O is extremely trigger happy with his Erase, and its his go-to move. Should the dragon give off even a wince of dark energy that would disturb Zen'O (Like Infinite Zamasu), he's going to be erased in a large squish before Dark Dragon fully awakens.

Also depending on the person's personality, wouldn't Zen'O possibly erase this Evil Bob before the Dark Dragon awakens if Evil Bob say, insulted Zen'O or something?

I thought this was Zen'o Vs Dark Dragon, not Zen'o Vs Evil Bob. Could we even add something like that? He would technically not be winning the fight against the dragon, because there would be no fight against the dragon.

Well literally the only way for the Dark Dragon to awaken is to have someone wake it up, and the OP has placed random stranger Bob as the person who did it. I'm not actually sure if that's even allowed though.

Could it even be added if Zen'o "won" that way? He wouldn't even fight the dragon to begin with. Can we add a fight that didn't happen?

Well either way it wouldn't be a fight. Either Zen'O squishes or Dark Dragon awakens. There will be NO fight anyways. Zen'O just happened to prevent Dark Dragon from firing off its most powerful attack.... WAKING UP *Echoes*

A one-shot fight is still a fight, in this case, Zen'o would be fighting a random guy while the dragon does nothing. This fight is kind of confusing if you think about it.

Well, I guess Zen'o could "win" that way, but he wouldn't be defeating the dragon, he would be defeating a random guy, I'm not sure if that could be added.

A dragon waking up with the intent on ending the entire multiverse as we know it seems to be fairly similar to a particular being who was invading the entire known multiverse as we knew it situation. Except Zen'O there for some reason took his sweet time, possibly because Goku and Co would probably have died if he didn't.

If the awakening isn't instant and zeno is in a fight he probably erases first tbh that's his only move so yeah...I guess I vote for zeno cause he is likely to get the kill first

Thinking about this, I don't think this is a fair match at all, this seems more like a stomp.

The Dark Dragon is purposely put in the weakest state he can be, which is being unable to do crap. The battle start with subject Bob trying to wake him up, which Zeno has more then enough time to erase both. Not only is the subject that is important for the Dark Dragon to even fight unable to defend itself, but the battle would be only bewtwen a person with 0 hax against someone that starts with his instantly, and is a pretty strong hax. Even is subject X manages to wake up the Dragon, he still need his solid 3 minutes to fully wake up and just after that, the real fight against the Dragon and Zeno would begin. So even at this point, it is still a fight against Zeno a Bob at best, and during the time the Dragon wake's up he's at best outputing 6-C energy, which is crap. So stomp in either situation. The only way for this fight to work is only with the Dark Dragon being fully awaken at the begining of the fight instead of jus starting to wake up, otherwise, stomp.

False. It is stated that the Dragon was waking up during the final scene, so nothing of that is his true power.

Also, the "Will erase everything, even itself" is from a quote Itoi gived in an interview as a third option from someone with no heart waked him up. Is not even a viable option in the game itself. Lucas waked him up with a good heart (It's supposed), thus the Dark Dragon does not die, and everyone is alive at the end.

No, we don't, we only see how he was bursting out of the island, and then it suddenly cuts short saying "END?" leaving what happened during that moment to interpretation. Things for sure is that when he fully waked up he extinguished evil and everyone's fine. This was with Lucas's heart, every other option are only possibilites.

Found it.

Actually, does this even matter? I don't even know what we're arguing.

I'm just saying this is a stomp in Zeno's favor due to the OP putting the Dark Dragon in his weakest state.

So the ending was not his tier 2 feat ? Where dies the rating even cone from .

Also defending op, he just put the dark dragon he was shiwn in game.

Back