• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust_Collector

They/Them
I think I've brought this up before, but Majora has an attack that is identical to the laser fired from a Beamos (Which were accepted as actual light speed lasers due to their properties)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lUb5LQ93uNI (Happens twice at the 7:40 mark and 7:55 mark. Has the same properties as a Beamos laser)

Now I'm not sure how this translates to speed overall, but this looks like Majora should at least have this attack noted. Maybe something like:

"Relativistic, Speed of Light attack speed with its laser beam" or something along those lines. Thoughts on this?

I know that, but it looks like he has a single speed of light attack. I was suggesting that he has something like "Relativistic normally, Speed of Light attack speed with laser beam" since the laser is the same as a Beamos laser.

The beam itself was accepted as light speed, it was Links sword swinging speed that was calced at relativistic when compared to the beam.

Maybe Howard will agree on this one, through its strange for Majora to have an attack, which is faster than those that like Demise or Triforce wielders.

You can ask The real cal howard and Azathoth to comment here if you wish.

The real cal howard said:
A Lightspeed attack isn't hard to believe, so I'm down.
Funny that Majora has an attack that its faster than Demise and the Triforce Wielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back