• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ZeedMillenniummon, Piedmon, Leviamon and Belphemon Hax Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Zeed, Lucemon Satan Mode, Ogudomon, Leviamon and Belphemon

These guys should get Existence and Nonexistence Erasure, as well as the ability to kill Concepts due to the fact that Homeostasis stated that a two-headed Dragon would wipe away Life, Death, Heaven, Earth, Existence and Nothingness/Non-Existence.

RZT4NV6 (1)

Now of course Zeed obviously gets this so why do Belphemon and Leviamon get it? Well it is because originally the Royal Knights assumed that the Two Dragons were Leviamon and Belphemon.

Belphemon and Leviamon

Now why should they get it if they were wrong about the true Two-Headed Dragon? Well the thing is if it were anyone else aside from the Royal Knights, we'd just write it off as a wrong assumption. However, these are the Royal Knights who have combated the Seven Great Demon Lords countless times and are fully aware of their abilities. So they would know or not if these two Demon Lords truly had that ability or not. The fact that they were literally the first Dragons thought up actually has some weight here.

Also Lucemon Satan Mode and Ogudomon would gain these abilities as they inherit ALL of the abilities of the Demon Lords and this is no exception.

Piedmo

This one is much more simple. This is simply an addition to Piedmon's moveset. A technique called Masks Square. This is expanded upon iExecutor N0's Masks Square Blog of course.

Basically Piedmon gets Pocket Reality Manipulation and the ability to control everything in the Dimension, including the people in it. He also gains the ability to read their minds and thus granting him at type of Precognition when in Masks Square. His Reality Warping in that Dimension is also amplified.

Masks Square 6

Masks Square 1

Anyway, what do you guys think?

If the hax gets accepted for Leviamon and Belphemon, wouldn't that also "scale" to Lucemon Satan Mode and Ogudomon? Seeing as how they have pretty much all the abilities of the Seven Great Demon Lords.

Either way, I agree.

God, imagine a composite Digimon character...

Yes it would scale to them. Let me update the OP with that.

A composite Digimon Character would be too broken....

Forgive me for this, but this sounds very flowery. Probably the speculative nature, but sounds very hyperbolic. On the other note, they haven't been so far.

How is it Hyperbolic here? Especially when the discussing the characters they are referring to. I mean it's kinda in your face.

That and it's described from the prophecy written by a character who has infinite knowledge. I doubt Homeostasis would make Zeed sound more dangerous than he actually is.

Doesn't Leviamon already have conceptual manipulation?

Anyway, the upgrades looks fine

Okay to summarize

Zeed, Leviamon, Belphemon, Ogudomon and Lucemon Satan Mode

-Existence Erasure

-Nonexistence Erasure

-Conceptual Destruction

Piedmo

-Pocket Reality Manipulation

-Precognition

-Body Manipulation

@Kaltias Yes he does. Zeed and Belphemon didn't tho. And plus now he'd be able to kill you beyond nonexistence.

Honestly, Zeed makes sense, considering it can put down Ygg if it wanted to.

Why is Digimon such a perfect verse lol. Has a ton of power, a ton of hax, and good popularity. In terms of an average, the only franchises that do better are Marvel and DC.

Because Digimon is usually pretty blunt in terms of Digimon abilities and such. They don't usually mince words. Unlike a certain other verse I know that ends in mon....

You know damn well Yo-Kai Watch does not end in "mon"...

Anyway, I'm wondering. Should I highlight this or not?

No. Hax abilities for already haxxed characters who are considered hax even in a verse where most are hax doesn't really need too much convincing. Either myself or Ever will add em when we reach a conclusion.

Im against Belphemon and Leviamon getting Zeed's abilities just because the RK were mistaken. They are dragons, arent they? They are Evil digimon, arent they? They are massively powerful, arent they? Did the RK know about Zeed before going into assumptions?

Yes, they have fought multiple times the Demon Lords, but the only thing they say is "We considered them", with no proof but an assumption because they are really really powerful and, well, evil.

The fact that they fought Belphemon and Leviamon countless times before and know their abilities intimately probably means they believe that the two of them are capable of such actions.

That's a "Possibly" in my book, there is no proof for it except for a wrong assumption by the RK. Also, the Demon Lords are a constant threat to the Digiworld, thinking of the two dragons in the group as culprits is logical even if you dont know that they have that ability.

The prophecy refers to Zeed, he should get those abilities. Anyone else shouldnt.

Well, it's only natural that I throw my support behind this, but all the evidence adds up nicely.

Given Zeed's previous feats, this falls squarely in line with his previous lore.

In addition, the nature of Leviamon (who can devour the entire Digital World) and Belphemon (a raging berserker who can destroy other Digimon by shouting) make this consistent with their characters as well as the RKs' initial assumption that they would be the culprit.

I suppose the scans above show where the other description for Masked Square came form. Given that it's in print form, I guess we can add that too.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Kaltias Yes he does. Zeed and Belphemon didn't tho. And plus now he'd be able to kill you beyond nonexistence.
Isn't he just able to destroy nonexistence?

I mean, destroying nonexistence is more in line with "destroying something that is able to not exist" (the magic gods of To Aru, for example) while "kill beyond nonexistence" is more like the existence erasure of GEOM, Pontos and Sailor Cosmos

Hmmm, this is interesting, I think I agree with this upgrade, however, note that this ability is pretty haxxy in a hax filled verse, so the fact that they haven't used it suggests that their variations are not as "powerful".

Kaltias said:
I mean, destroying nonexistence is more in line with "destroying something that is able to not exist" (the magic gods of To Aru, for example) while "kill beyond nonexistence" is more like the existence erasure of GEOM, Pontos and Sailor Cosmos

In fact, considering Digimon can rather be considered as well as killing someone going beyond non-existence. In the Non-Existence of Digimon (The Dark Area, the world of pure nothing) there are several Digimon that have been permanently deleted by Anubimon or have been sent there by Gulfmon, these beings are essentially erased and have their Digicores (Which represents the mind, Soul, its identity, its body, all the processes that it does and the source of its life and its power) destroyed. Thus destroying non-existence can include beings who live in non-existence.

Think like this, on a computer the Recycle Bin represents non-existence. When a file is deleted it goes to the Recycle Bin (just like a deleted Digimon of existence ends up going to the Dark Area). Deleting something from inside the Recycle Bin would mean erasing something beyond non-existence (In Digimon it would erase something that has already been confined in the Dark Area).

Consider this, the fact that the Royal Knights survive their fights suggest that their variation is something like Undertale's soul damage, not exactly one shot, but inflicts damage on it over attacking several times. I think Zeed's may be straight up one shot, but idk on that point.

Ah they do? In that case, why haven't they destroyed the world yet? The only possibility I can think of is that it takes time, but the Royal Knights interfere. (I'm not familiar to the series, so if there is an actual reason behind it, ignore me)

That's because the Leviamon and Belphemon sleep all the time(Joking, but at the same time I'm not as that is what their official descriptions say about them) XD

But in all seriousness the Demon Lords don't always wish to destroy everything. That goes mostly to Lucemon. And even then he doesn't want to wipe everything away. He wants to control and recreate it. More or less the Demon Lords just like to cause random mayhem to spread even more evil and darkness and other generic evil stuff..Plus like I say. Leviamon and Belphemon are usually asleep for thousands upon thousands of years.

In fact, currently the only SGDL who wish to somehow take over power are Demon and Barbamon. Lucemon, Beelzebumon and Lilithmon act more solitary without the interference of others. Belphemon and Leviamon spend most of their time sleeping, the only time Leviamon helped Demon and Barbamon today was when he was hungry and wanted to feed. (Actually Leviamon does anything for good food.)

So ummm. Can the changes be made? Piedmon I know for sure is in the clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back