• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel content is missing from Archie's pages. I'll be rereading the stories when I finish my Digimon blogs. So it is able that soon the characters of the Archie will undergo updates (if all goes right).

Dragonmasterxyz said:
tfw we have evidence supporting 1-B Digimon but can do nothing with it,...
Do whatever is in your power to make this happen Dragon. I've been dying to make a 1-B match for SCP for a long time...

I think SEGA just publishes Warhammer games.

The Great Light and The Profound Darkness have Low 2-C statements in Phantasy Star Online 2 (an alternate continuity following Online, Universe, Ambition of the Illuminus and Portable). Apparently The Great Light created the universe and The Profound Darkness is its equal. Theirs also either Dulk Fakis, or Dark Falz (I forget who) which "transcends everything", and they're just a figment of The Profound Darkness.

My fault guys @darkanine was right, they just publish them now. I thought relic was the ones who owned the warhammer franchise due to warhammer 40k dawn of war.

Sega doesn't own warhammer I was wrong. He stomps everything that isn't shin megami tensei or Xeno not sure about the Archie stuff though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back