• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zavin Xcelua vs Eldergod Demonbane

Well....via power I suppose the Xros Revolution takes this(excluding The Creator & TOAA because of obvious reasons). Xros pretty much has a "lot" of tier 1 characters compared to marvel. In a power struggle Xros may very well overwhelm marvel. Especially that Akashi Book is broken as hell XD.

I'm the same as with Blitz. Excluding the 0's of both verse's, the Xros Revolution Verse has like a lot Tier 1-A's that trumps even the Marvel verse's Tier 1's (the strongest of them only reach up to 1-B, or 16-D to be specific).

Probably too indeterminent given the fact that battles between 1-A's are too hard to evaluate...

Thought so.. Well Xros Revolution vs Demonbane will have to probably never happen...I want it to soo bad....

It could.....but the thing is that's just how Tier 1-A's fight go (hell maybe even High 1-B as well). Like the only way i think it could work is by evaluting and each and everyone of their feats and such.

But other than that, it just can't happen much if at all. :/

Yeah, I wanted to try this fight but both characters are too confusing and they are both tier High 1-A characters...

Exactly what i meant about Tier 1-A fights. Too confusing to even ever come close to ever finding out who would really win...

Yeah. I see what you mean. This is why fight between characters 1-B or above rarely happen.

Yes. I mean it's probably still okay to sometimes make any fight up to around characters who are 1-B, but anything higher than 1-B (i.e High 1-B, 1-A's, and 0 for obvious reasons), not so much if at all.

Yeah I'll let Abyss Break and below have the pleasure of batttles. Yuracion and Sacred Heir will have to sit and watch..

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Yeah I'll let Abyss Break and below have the pleasure of batttles. Yuracion and Sacred Heir will have to sit and watch..
Yeah that's probably the best idea.

What Blitz said. Honestly given the nature of Tier 1-A's (and even that of High 1-B), i'm really not going to spend time trying to figure out who wins when it comes to those matches...

Back