• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zarc

In latest episode of Yu-Gi-Oh arc V, we learnt about a character named Zarc. He came from the "original dimension" (Standard dimension, Fusion Dimension, Synchro Dimension and XYZ dimension were unified before ... and that universe was called "the original dimension").

According to the Yu-Gi-Oh wikia (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Zarc), Zarc took advantage of the "real sold vision" to hurt his opponents in a duel. Realizing the power he had, he became obssessed by power and one day unleashed his four dragons to destroy everything (each of them encountered no resistance. Even advanced military vehicules couldn't damage them at all).

He later fused himself with his four dragons, becoming a being known as "Supreme dragon King Zarc". Ray (Akaba Leo's daughter) http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ray_(ARC-V) tried to confront him (he was on the verge to destroy the original dimension). We do not know how it happened yet, but their fight was so violent the original dimension was divided into four different dimensions.

If that's later confirmed in ep 127, that means Zarc should be tier 2 - C right?

they most likely will (though I wonder if we will need the 4 dragons on the field or something to summon it).

Based on what we know already, do you think Zarc might be tier 2 - C?

Ah also I know it's not related to Zarc but I wanted to know what you (or anyone who read this), thought of what I said about acausality in Yu-Gi-Oh here:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/457633

// From Episode 136 onwards, it displays Astrograph's abilities, as well as Zarc's.

Due to the design of Solid Vision within the Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V, it can do real damage.

Lance Tennant said:
// From Episode 136 onwards, it displays Astrograph's abilities, as well as Zarc's.

Due to the design of Solid Vision within the Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V, it can do real damage.
Astrograph should be like ... tier 2 - C with control over space-time + it is said he is omniscient! (according to what we saw in ep 136).

Definitely another crazy chartacter ^^

Who's the best one to talk about that? Also, do you think I should provide a screenshot of the episode?

It would be best to wait for the series to conclusion first before determining where to scale Zarc as there may be a feat that could give us a better sense in rating him, especially now that Ray is revived.

Back