• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zant Upgrades(REDONE)

The Legend Zelda Upgrades

Zant Battle (High 4-C) I made a thread on this in the past and it was closed due to current revisions interfering with the hotheadedness process as it is now currently being debated on and is mainly agreed on

The Feat:In the final phase of the fight Zant warps the Twilight Realm to recreate Hyrule Castle and it's fields along with a star in the sky

Image:
images

Why it's not BFR:In the Twilight Realm the Master Sword absorbs the power of the Sol Orbs which give it a bright sparkly glow and in a Zant's fight when he warps the realms to create the boss rooms and Hyrule Feild the sword continues to glow canceling out the option of it being BFR as the glowing sword must indicate they're still in the Twilight Realm and not actually at Hyrule Fields

Quote:"In the Palace of Twilight, Link fuses the Master Sword with the power of the Sols. This Light-Infused Master Sword enables Link to defeat most monsters of Twilight in a single blow. The sword is also capable of clearing away the Dark Fog that causes Link to revert back to wolf form.[33] This upgrade is only usable while in the Twilight Realm."

Why it's not an illusion:In the battle the several jars and pots in the Blizzeta phase and Hyrule Fields contain physical items in them which negates the idea of Zant creating illusions along with the fact that he warps several aspects in his fight like his size and several giant replicas of his helmet.

This would scale to TOP Ganondorf and TP Link(There's a reason why it won't scale to Midna but I'll get to that later)

Zant and the 4-A outlier Note that I'm not pushing for the 4-A feat I'm just presenting evidence to why 4-A TOP isn't an outlier and we would need proof of the sky in Zant's final phase becoming night and having stars which it usually would while at night in Twilight Princess

Demise and Hylia and Majora If the 4-A TOP were 4-A that would place him massively higher than all three mentioned above,and to that I would say that's completely plausible as nothing has ever been stated that the TOP is below Demise,Hylia or Majora.That would really explain why Hylia was so willing to give up her godlike powers in exchange for the Triforce and also why Demsie wanted it so badly and we can't really compete Majora to the Triforce of Power as they're really seperate from each other and have no real relation to each other

The Complete Triforce Now this 4-A feat would means that the TOP has a higher feat that the Complete Triforce and is more powerful than it.That's clearly not the case as the TOP is a peice that makes up the Full Triforce which would scale the Full Triforce to 4-A as well that would also mean that the TOP has a higher feat than the Complete Triforce which is also fine as it's also certain that the Complete Triforce can do a feat such as that(this also supports the fact that the Complete Triforce isn't just 4-B and is likely 3-A but that's for another time :>)

Back