• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zant Upgrade and Possible Zelda Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Feat In Zant's fight he warps the Twilight Realm and in the final phase you can see the sun in the background placing him at 4-C

40D0D6B4-8775-435C-AE3E-7E14780B1708
Evidence You may chalk this up to teleportation or BFR but it's clearly not the case.In the fight you can still see the Master Sword is still glowing as it does when you get the Sol Orbs as it only glows in the Twilight Realm which means that this cannot be teleportation or BFR as the Master Sword is still glowing

"In the Palace of Twilight, Link fuses the Master Sword with the power of the Sols. This Light-Infused Master Sword enables Link to defeat most monsters of Twilight in a single blow. The sword is also capable of clearing away the Dark Fog that causes Link to revert back to wolf form.[33] This upgrade is only usable while in the Twilight Realm."

You can also see that the pots and items in them are physical and have weight and can be picked up which goes against the idea of the realm being an illusion and the size of the boss arenas are far larger than the throne room that you fight Zant in.Also Zant warps several aspects in his fight like creating several copies of his helmets in the Morpheel stage which speaks volumes on the fact he warped the realm to recreate these stages.This is also not uncommon in the Zelda verse as Demise and Majora have done this albeit Zant has been depicted as being weaker it wouldn't be a massive change.Should scale to Twilight Princess Link,and Midna in her true form

(Possible)Big Upgrade Now if Zant is upgraded that leaves a possible opening for 4-A Zelda.In the final fight with Zant I noticed that at the beginning of the fight it seems the sun is going down as at the end of the fights I saw on YouTube it gets a bit darker and orange.If someone can confirm that in the Zant fight it becomes night and we see stars in the sky like we always do at night in Twilight Princess that could be a huge upgrade for a lot of Zelda characters(I'm not saying that this should be an upgrade on just what I saw but I would like to see if anyone can confirm that it turns night in his final phase in his fight)

Yeah, 4-A is an outlier regardless for Zant.

Also, High 4-C is most likely an outlier, too, though I could technically argue it's not. We technically don't have stuff stating that Hylia and Demise are stronger than the single pieces of the Triforce, don't we?

Eficiente said:
Zant vs Hyness when?
Dang I thought I was the only one who thought they were similar

Anyway 4-A was just a possibility(and would still like confirmation if it becomes night in the fight if you stall) but Zant's feat does feel shaky in terms of power but as Triforce said there's no feat placing Hylia,Demise and Majora above any Triforce peice.

Zant bossfight is basically him manifesting illusionary recreation of various arena's [Diababa, Dangoro, Morpheel, Ook, Blizzeta and Hyrule castle].

^ I was just about to mention something like that.

We don't know the specifics of what Zants doing here, it's never said that he's creating entirely new dimensions or reality warping a sun into existsence, for all we know it could all be an illusion (Albeit it would be pretty damn good illusion creation if wr consider it that way). We don't have enough information here to say that Zant created a sun or created a dimension with a sun or whatever.

Because of Pocket Dimensions revisions, we now consider pocket dimensions as legit till proven otherwise. The thing that needs to be proven is Zant actually creating these realms, which context makes it quite obvious.

But regardless, yeah, even High 4-C is an outlier. This isn't going to upgrade the verse, sorry.

Seems reasonable I was just making sure that this was brought into the light as I recently played Twilight Princess.

Personally I think it's RW from the sheer fact that the pots contain items in them and I seriously think that Zant wouldn't create illusions of items inside the pots.Also there're aspects of RW he uses in fight and would believe that he warped the realm than just make illusions based on the size of the areas but that's just my opinion

And if Zant did warp the realm with stars in it why would it be an outlier (just wanna know)

I don't really think that High 4-C Zant is an outlier as nothing states that Demise is above the Triforce of Power and the feat is quite clear thanks to the new revisions

Im gonna look into the 4-A stuff and it's scaling (but if some one could get me a pic or verify that in Zant's final fight outside Hyrule it does or does not turn night and we see stars in the sky that would be a great help)

So should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back