• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zabuza vs Kimimaro

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
-Qa_b93bHbMlAu8BQHmcAM6SoxXSU0_SR2YogO9YYIw.jpg

* Battle takes place by the Samurai Bridge

stage__samurai_bridge_3__by_jdavid6120_d6x5l7p-fullview.jpg

* Speed is equalized
*CS2 is restricted for Kimimaro

The Demon of the Hidden Mist:

The Superior Sound Four:

I'm giving it to Kimi
He should be a decent bit above Zabuza and while he can't last long he should be able to deal with him before his fuel runs out

You saying the sword can't do damage if Kimimaro just let Zabuza just stab him?
Kimimaro uses his bones spread all over his body as an attack tool. Zabuza tries to stab Kimimaro and then is seriously wounded immediately afterwards.

And the fact that Kimimaro was under a fog would only be one more reason for the use of Sawarabi no Mai.

I knew of Kimimaro's ability but I just didn't think it was in character for him to do that unless feeling pressured, however yeah the fog would most likely convince him to be cautious. Vote still for kimi

I actually think Zabuza wins. The only real argument for Kimimaro is saying Kimimaro>KM0 Naruto>Kakashi~Zabuza, but that presupposes that this KM0 Naruto is as strong as the one there when he was absolutely infuriated at the idea that his best friend died in front of him, which would be a far greater mental amp than just being determined. I feel like Kakashi is portrayed as superior to SRA Sasuke given that it was framed that Kakashi could've stopped Naruto and Sasuke if he'd gotten there in time, and Kabuto wasn't sure who was stronger between Sasuke and Kimimaro. Also Zabuza has the massive experience and arguably skill advantage. As for cutting through his bones, Edo Zabuza was even able to cut through eWA Kakashi, so I feel like that shouldn't be much of a problem.

Kimimaro > Feral KN0 > Haku > Kakashi = Zabuza

It's also questionable as Haku was holding back, so how much KN0 scales to Full powered Haku is unknown.

I do think Kimimaro has the AP advantage but i dont think it's large enough to be a stomp, as i believe the gaps in the scaling is in small increments as oppose to large spaces. reason being everyone on that chain can still harm one another, Like Zabuza being able to slice through Haku.

Last edited:
It's also questionable as Haku was holding back, so how much KN0 scales to Full powered Haku is unknown.
He definitely does scale to full power Haku though, especially considering that Haku said in his inner monologue that he couldn’t withstand Naruto’s chakra for long.
but that presupposes that this KM0 Naruto is as strong as the one there when he was absolutely infuriated at the idea that his best friend died in front of him, which would be a far greater mental amp than just being determined.
This is what’s on the profile, so it’s viable for a versus match.
I feel like Kakashi is portrayed as superior to SRA Sasuke given that it was framed that Kakashi could've stopped Naruto and Sasuke if he'd gotten there in time
This is not on the profile, so it’s not usable for a versus match.

I actually think Zabuza wins. The only real argument for Kimimaro is saying Kimimaro>KM0 Naruto>Kakashi~Zabuza, but that presupposes that this KM0 Naruto is as strong as the one there when he was absolutely infuriated at the idea that his best friend died in front of him, which would be a far greater mental amp than just being determined. I feel like Kakashi is portrayed as superior to SRA Sasuke given that it was framed that Kakashi could've stopped Naruto and Sasuke if he'd gotten there in time, and Kabuto wasn't sure who was stronger between Sasuke and Kimimaro. Also Zabuza has the massive experience and arguably skill advantage. As for cutting through his bones, Edo Zabuza was even able to cut through eWA Kakashi, so I feel like that shouldn't be much of a problem.
Zabuza can't touch Kimimaro. Way too agile for him

This is what’s on the profile, so it’s viable for a versus match.
It says up to 7-C, not necessarily 7-C. And the 7-C key for SRA KM0 Naruto is referring to VOTE Naruto as it says that was his most feral state since the BoS, which wasn't really the case against Kimimaro, and this is supported by it saying that Naruto overpowered Sasuke.
This is not on the profile, so it’s not usable for a versus match.
That's not a purely stat thing I'm referring to though, just general combat ability. I'm not trying to say Kakashi's actually High 7-C or smthn.
Zabuza can't touch Kimimaro. Way too agile for him
I mean Gaara was able to tag him a plethora of times mostly using strategy, which Zabuza could do too with stuff like hidden mist.

He definitely does scale to full power Haku though, especially considering that Haku said in his inner monologue that he couldn’t withstand Naruto’s chakra for long.
yeah but this after the fact, Haku's at this point wasnt at his best.

I mean Gaara was able to tag him a plethora of times mostly using strategy, which Zabuza could do too with stuff like hidden mist.
Did you read the fight? Gaara couldn't tag him at all until he used crazy strategy and still struggled to get em

Zabuza's mist is not as versatile as Gaara's sand. All it does is hide him. Gaara is the worst comparison

I'm not sure why do people argue that Vermilion Naruto wasn't as feral against Kimimaro than he was against Haku.

Let's do a recap:Naruto has had a bit of a falling out with Sasuke before the arc started, learned that he was "Kidnapped" by the Sound 4 so he set out with a team to fetch him, ends up constantly losing his friends while they stay behind and there's the very real possibility they died while fighting, just when they got Sasuke this guy shows, takes Sasuke away, another one of his friends stay behind and then Kimimaro tells him Orochimaru wants to use Sasuke to take over his body which would kill him. I'm pretty sure that would make him as angry if not angrier than he was against Haku, especially cause he had more chances to bond with Sasuke since Land Of the Waves. Plus when he was fighting Bone Man he was snarling and growling like an animals, constantly going "I'll crush you!" And just being super pissed off, he only calmed down when witnessing Kimi's insane power.

Did you read the fight? Gaara couldn't tag him at all until he used crazy strategy and still struggled to get em
He literally just had sand fall from the sky while he grabbed Kimimaro from below. That's rlly not that crazy. And his sand tsunami was just using brute force and wide range.
Zabuza's mist is not as versatile as Gaara's sand. All it does is hide him. Gaara is the worst comparison
If he's hidden then Kimimaro's agility doesn't really matter cause he can't dodge something he can't see. Even the Sharingan has trouble seeing through it so I don't see how Kimimaro would see anything.

Zabuza's clones are getting chopped just like how Sasuke chopped 10 of them in less than a second
Mist gets counteracted with pure skill
Prisons, ok, hope you can catch em though

Back