• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zabuza speed upgrade

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Zabuza's speed says Hypersonic+ (mach 10-25) because he kept up with kakashi in the war but kakashi's speed says Massively Hypersonic (mach 100-1000) in shippuden. How in the world did he keep up with him if that's the difference and kakashi had the sharingan. Zabuza needs an upgrade or something.

Edit: Also this just came to me. If Zabuza is Hypersonic+ how did Kakashi Supersonic+ in naruto keep up with him because their is no part 1 speed for Zabuza it just says Hypersonic+.

Zabuza's speed in his profile states that he is Hypersonic+ for keeping up with Kakashi during the war. However, Kakashi was supposed to be Massively Hypersonic at the time during the war.

Perhaps there should be two tags for Zabuza's speed; one before his death, and one for post-revival.

Lina Shields said:
Zabuza's speed in his profile states that he is Hypersonic+ for keeping up with Kakashi during the war. However, Kakashi was supposed to be Massively Hypersonic at the time during the war.
Perhaps there should be two tags for Zabuza's speed; one before his death, and one for post-revival.
Edo Tensei are more weaker than life

So Zabuza keeping up with him should be an outlier.

So Zabuza should be supersonic+ in naruto scaling from kakashi when they fought and Zabuza even manage to hit kakashi with a kick. And his fight with him as an Edo should be an outlier.

Faisal Shourov said:
We don't do backward scaling, otherwise most Espada would be massively hypersonic.
Is Raditz an exception? I do agree with the ugrade, since an edo's stamina is limitless, and when they are mention to be weak their speed isn't mention.

HokageMangaVox said:
Faisal Shourov said:
We don't do backward scaling, otherwise most Espada would be massively hypersonic.
Is Raditz an exception? I do agree with the ugrade, since an edo's stamina is limitless, and when they are mention to be weak their speed isn't mention.
I don't know, I never looked into saiyan saga stats and their reasoning

Can someone place Zabuza at supersonic+ in his living stat because when he was alive he was on kakashi's level in part one. Oh and also did Zabuza get a speed boost when they brought him back as an Edo because him fighting kakashi in the war would be considered an outlier since I don't remember them saying they made him faster.

It does seem like an inconsistency of the story.

Back