• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yveltal vs Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, your assuming Yveltal wouldn't be teleporting out of the Hakai's range with Phantom Force when there really isn't any reason why he couldn't.
I'm not saying he couldn't. I'm saying he WOULDN'T. Both are bloodlusted so they would attempt to go straight for a kill. The only reasonable way that Yveltal would be teleporting away without being EE'd is if Beerus were somehow just to completely miss his hakai and instead hit something else, which just blatantly wouldn't happen given the nature of the move itself, and Beerus' extreme control and skill with it.
Maybe, but the fact that people and Pokemon did immediately begin to fall would mean some out of the bunch are getting immediately death haxxed. Plus as I said before, Yveltal's death hax in the media we've seen it performed in has worked immediately as well, so it being instant or extremely quick death hax should be warranted.
I see more "Extremely quick" rather than instant.

I'm not even going to debate this just because ...ugh.

Just remember to keep it civil since battles between popular franchises tend to get heated when arguing how a certain type of hax works.

I'll admit that it's a pleasant surprise that these gods of destruction can actually have a fair as well as debate worthy battle tho.

Isn't the main issue how both get of their hax at the same time? I don't think more hax actually changes anything.

I'm not saying he couldn't. I'm saying he WOULDN'T. Both are bloodlusted so they would attempt to go straight for a kill.
Being Bloodlusted doesn't mean these guys are fighting each other with hive minds. Logic and reasoning would still be at play, and bloodlust allows for anything to be fair game as opposed to what would happen in an in-character scenario.
The only reasonable way that Yveltal would be teleporting away without being EE'd is if Beerus were somehow just to completely miss his hakai and instead hit something else, which just blatantly wouldn't happen given the nature of the move itself, and Beerus' extreme control and skill with it.
Im not seeing what's difficult about this. Beerus tries to Hakai, Yveltal phantom forces out of the area, and Beerus's hakai hits the area like he's aiming to do. What does him having extreme control over the move have to do with teleportation avoiding the range of the move?
I see more "Extremely quick" rather than instant.
Fair, but it would still more than likely get the job done since Beerus doesn't resist it.

Btw if I didn't give an official vote, im voting Incon. I know better than to try and argue Yveltal winning, but the things he has at his disposal should make this fight balanced enough to reach a draw.

i stopped following pokemon after diamond and pearl how strong is yveltal death hax considered in the vs battle tier/pokemon verse
could someone resisting Existence erasure also be able to resist death manipulation?

i stopped following pokemon after diamond and pearl how strong is yveltal death hax considered in the vs battle tier/pokemon verse
could someone resisting Existence erasure also be able to resist death manipulation?
Yveltals Death hax is planetary also no EE resistence does not give you death manip resistence

You could just...you know...look at the pages.

Yep not alot of detail on his post(surprised he was 4-B) beerus tries to hakai Yvetal uses phantom force > close range fight db verse for you beerus dies to passive death hax? im pretty sure dragonball has dealt with something like death hax. voting Incon

Being Bloodlusted doesn't mean these guys are fighting each other with hive minds. Logic and reasoning would still be at play, and bloodlust allows for anything to be fair game as opposed to what would happen in an in-character scenario.
Okay, but its not like Yveltal would be aware of what hakai is and would strategically teleport away off the bat.
Im not seeing what's difficult about this. Beerus tries to Hakai, Yveltal phantom forces out of the area, and Beerus's hakai hits the area like he's aiming to do. What does him having extreme control over the move have to do with teleportation avoiding the range of the move?
The second Beerus lifts up his hand and says the word, Yveltal gets EE'ed. Yveltal absolutely could teleport out of range, but if Yveltal attempts to teleport at ANY point after Beerus utters the word "hakai" it wouldn't matter because Yveltal would be getting EE'd.

Anyways, I'm done arguing over this. You're don't seem to understand what I'm trying to say, and I don't seem to be understanding what you're saying and it's back and forth at this point. We both agree on incon anyways.

The second Beerus lifts up his hand and says the word, Yveltal gets EE'ed. Yveltal absolutely could teleport out of range, but if Yveltal attempts to teleport at ANY point after Beerus utters the word "hakai" it wouldn't matter because Yveltal would be getting EE'd.
Ohhhh okay now I see what your saying from this now. This was a bit unclear to me before.

We'll wait for Gohanblanco to update the votes, but if it still ends up with a three vote difference and has at least three votes for Beerus, this can already be added. Otherwise, we'll wait for more votes.

Huh? Doesn't Beerus automatically just AP stomp here? Pretty sure Yveltal's hax will not scale enough to have effect unless there's rule changes here. Idk how this match was even possible, and idk what the exactly standards are to supposedly bend this rule.

First of all, necro. Secondly, Yveltal has hax that bypasses Beerus' AP, being death hax, so that's a way for him to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back