• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yusei Fudo vs Jaden Yuki

Lemme make up a situation

Crimson Dragon goes to Yusei and says "Wanna go duel the other protagonists... off of your motorcycle, they don't Turbo Duel except for Yuya who we can get to later?", Yusei decides he wants to go duel the other protagonists and his first opponent is Jaden Yuki, who is just ready to get his game on.

They are both End of Series and are at their best

The argument "Yusei wins because Jaden doesn't know about Synchro Summoning" is Null and Void because of the Bonds Beyond Time movie.

DUEL!

(Yugi is next on the "Yusei list of duels")

i'm assuming this is a card game duel and not a fight...

going by card game duels its kinda hard to quantify who is better honestly

i'd say Yusei wins because he has a better track record (only 1 loss ever vs 4 or 5 losses for Jaden) and IMO a better deck.

and going by their boss monsters...stardust, shooting star dragon, quasar, etc are all a thousand times more practical to summon than the neos fusion monsters.

Saitamax said:
i'm assuming this is a card game duel and not a fight...
going by card game duels its kinda hard to quantify who is better honestly

i'd say Yusei wins because he has a better track record (only 1 loss ever vs 4 or 5 losses for Jaden) and IMO a better deck.

and going by their boss monsters...stardust, shooting star dragon, quasar, etc are all a thousand times more practical to summon than the neos fusion monsters.
Well yeah it's a Card Game Duel, I like my hypothetical Yu-Gi-Oh Duels.

Yeah but remember Jaden does have things that can deal with Yusei's Synchro monsters, such as Neo Spacian Grand Mole who returns both itself and the opponent's monster back to the hand, and he has a pretty easy time getting out his fusions. Also, Skyscraper is very useful against Yusei's deck because Jaden can turn his power disadvantage into a massive advantage.

Quasar Dragon requires 5 synchros to get out iirc, so it's not too practical, now Stardust Dragon and Shooting Star Dragon are definitely easier to summon.

So yeah this is actually pretty tough in terms of "Superior Duelist"

Yusei due to not having bad rapping skills.

But seriously I say Yusei due to seemingly having much better cards and overall a better record when it comes to dueling. Also we have to factor in what cards they get. Making this actually impossible to decide as Yusei can get the best cards imaginable in one turn while Jaden gets the worst and vice versa. Though I feel as though Yusei is overall the better duelist and has a little more skill. Plus Scrap Iron Scarecrow gives Jesmon a run for his money.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Yusei due to not having bad rapping skills.
But seriously I say Yusei due to seemingly having much better cards and overall a better record when it comes to dueling. Also we have to factor in what cards they get. Making this actually impossible to decide as Yusei can get the best cards imaginable in one turn while Jaden gets the worst and vice versa. Though I feel as though Yusei is overall the better duelist and has a little more skill. Plus Scrap Iron Scarecrow gives Jesmon a run for his money.
Well I said they were at their best, so it is safe to assume they brought their best cards.

Doesn't mean their first hands or luck will help them out in the first turn or second turn or 8th turn. It is still kinda luck based.

Ill go with Yusei, Synchro's are way better than fusion since its much easier to pull off since they dont take as many cards and arent as specific as fusions. Realistically Jaden's deck is good early on but quickly loses steam since half his fusions return to the deck after 1 turn and he can easily use up his entire hand within the first 3 turns. Yusei on the other hand has a decent early game deck and his Synchro's wont disappear after 1 turn like Jaden's Neos Fusions giving him a better long game. Not only that but while both can put their graveyards to great use this goes back to what I said, Jaden's best cards wont stay long and dont combo aswell with one another but Yusei's does.

Yusei beat Z-one. Z-one murders just about every other antagonist(and most duelists for that matter) in the entire series. Although, in a fight(not a duel involving a children's card game), Jaden stomps hard even if you included the hyperbole in Yusei's duel about shooting quasar dragon creating the universe spouted by Crow and the twins.

Zianmoon2 said:
Yusei beat Z-one. Z-one murders just about every other antagonist(and most duelists for that matter) in the entire series. Although, in a fight(not a duel involving a children's card game), Jaden stomps hard even if you included the hyperbole in Yusei's duel about shooting quasar dragon creating the universe spouted by Crow and the twins.
Well we know Jaden stomps in a fight, but this isn't a fight it's a Children's Card Game.

Yes with no justification and only via Yubel's RW. Plus we are debating whether that is even a thing.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Yes with no justification and only via Yubel's RW. Plus we are debating whether that is even a thing.
No, we are debating who wins in a children's card game known as Duel Monsters between Jaden Yuki and Yusei Fudo.

for Jaden to be 2-C he'd have to be able to activate super polymerization out of the bounds of card games and make its effect "real", which we have absolutely no indication he can do.

as far as what they've shown for fighting ability outside of card games Yusei would also beat him pretty easily.

Saitamax said:
for Jaden to be 2-C he'd have to be able to activate super polymerization out of the bounds of card games and make its effect "real", which we have absolutely no indication he can do.

as far as what they've shown for fighting ability outside of card games Yusei would also beat him pretty easily.
In a fist fight I'm pretty sure Yusei would kick his ass pretty hard yeah.

If they were to duel (which is literally the main focus of this thread), I personally feel like Yusei would win, but I'm not too sure.

Saitamax said:

Yubel was doing that before Jaden used his own copy to merge her soul with his, Jaden has priority over Yubels soul so reality warping with cards shouldn't be an issue, also he is the Supreme Kings reincarnation.

Straight up Power with no cards: Yusei

If you include cards with real world effects: Jaden

Dueling is tough one because Yusei has the better Synergy but Jaden has better luck with cards then the likes of Atem (who was making every card he drew in the last duel the ones he needed), honestly though I can see more scenarios with Yusei winning duels than Jaden winning so giving the duel vote to Yusei.

Back