• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yurika Tatsumiya vs Saegusa Mutsuki

how does mutsuki deal with Yurika's mind manipulation? Like it's pretty passive for Yurika's moveset while it works better on males it can affect females AFAIK

The only thing that actually poses a threat to Saegusa is soul Manipulation, otherwise it's difficult to determine how this ends.

but still how does she deal with Yurika's mind which actually if they try to resist well...their body will get destroyed (this being the case when Hiiragi Seijuurou was exposed to Yurika's power and refused to submit to her even after his body was destroyed in the process).

Well Saegusa also got some quite proficient mind manipulation. I'm not sure how great in comparison...

is saegusa likely to use it off the bat? Also how potent is it?

what would she go first though idk this character and Yurika seems to be resistent to mind manipulation too

Anyhow Yurika should take this via soul Manipulation, unless Saegusa has show resistance to that.

I appreciate more members to input here, since I can't vote.

Back