• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yukimura Sanada vs Kid Gohan (Saiyan Saga)

KID. KID. THE CHILD ONE. Must emphasize that.

So let's say Bulma's dad made a protoype of that crazy time machine Bulma would later on complete for Trunks to go back in time and be all like "TECHNOLOGY'S GONNA KILL US!!"

Let's say Krillin found out about this and snitched because he is Krillin.

And let's say Piccolo haphazardly tossed this poor child in and sent him back in time to see if he could defeat the Piccolo that lost to daddy dearest at the World Tournament. (Which is a TOTAL PICCOLO MOVE.)

However, because Piccolo does not do machines, KID Gohan ends up in the Sengoku Period... And Yukimura's spear is heading straight for Gohan's chubby face.

Gohan can dodge this cuz speed is equalized. Yukimura is training in an open field, no other soldiers.

Who gon win? (K.O. only)

Kid Gohan: 1

Yukimura: 1

ModNotGod said:
Gohan due to higher AP and Durability with mid-diff
True, but this is pre-Raditz Gohan. He still has pacifist tendencies and his combat experience is limited to training with crazy uncle Piccolo. Yukimura leads armies into battles and has moon level AP. I'm still not totally convinced he can't knock the kid out for these reasons.

I'm pretty split down the middle here.

EDIT: Not pre-Raditz, pre-Nappa. I'm a silly goose.

If this is Saiyan Saga Gohan, and not Namek Saga, then Gohan wins with much more difficulty if he doesn't chicken out before every chance to actually win the fight, I'd have to change my vote to Yukimura.

Kid Gohan = 0

Yukimura = 1

I'm still on the fence, I mean having Saiyan blood's gotta count for SOMETHING right? I'll look up more specifics later.

Saiyan Saga Gohan would win. Please, if we are going to take power levels into this, Nappa is 4000 or 6000 and gohan eventually surpassed Piccolo in the Saiyan Saga who was a 3500. Nappa destroyed cities by lifting two fingers. Gohan wins.

So, basically, if Gohan gets pissed, he wins. If he doesn't, I know nothing of Yukimura but I'll say him.

EDIT: In fact, if I recall, Gohan's regular power level is stated to be 2800 even when calm. That would mean more than twice as strong as Raditz ( 1200, stated in the manga ) who was able of defeating people way above Moon level ( Roshi says hi ).

Back