• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then... This shall be interesting indeed...

Yukari's Boundary Manipulation may seem NLF, but so is 682's Adaptation. I think overall, it will end up inconclusive.

If we say for a moment that Yukari's Boundary Manipulation can stretch out into the boundaries of acausuality, she can take out 682 mid to high diff. However this is just speculation as most of her 'Boundary' powers are not explained and will most likely fall under NLF.

On the other hand, if 682 is capable of adapting to all of Yukari's Hax, he can beat her high diff. But again, to adapt to all of Yukari's Boundary Manipulation is also NLF.

Factor in 682's Universe destroying death and you've got yourself an Inconclusive match.

MegaMaster20, why do you think 682 wins?

I'm going incon FRA.

Gotta love a necro that proceeds to get 4 votes

Now that I think about, I do see this as inconclusive. But it's 682 we're talking about, whenever 682 is fighting someone that isn't universal, I always think he's gonna pull some bullshit.

682's BFR feats are:

• Returned from 702's BFR in 16 hours.
  • Resisted 2521's BFR, only letting a patch of skin on his back get BFR'd.
  • Returned from 1437's BFR to a random parallel universe in 2 hours and 12 minutes.
  • Returned from being split into 256 pieces, then being BFR'd with 216 to 256 different universes, in 2 hours and 15 minutes.
  • Returned from being ritual'd to the Ravelwoods in a few years, a greater than 164,884 dimensional realm with a bunch of properties that should have made it impossible on many levels for 682 to return from.
I don't think multiversal BFR would be a problem for 682, considering he has 7 days to come back from it.

Agnaa said:
682's BFR feats are:
  • Returned from 702's BFR in 16 hours.
  • Resisted 2521's BFR, only letting a patch of skin on his back get BFR'd.
  • Returned from 1437's BFR to a random parallel universe in 2 hours and 12 minutes.
  • Returned from being split into 256 pieces, then being BFR'd with 216 to 256 different universes, in 2 hours and 15 minutes.
  • Returned from being ritual'd to the Ravelwoods in a few years, a greater than 164,884 dimensional realm with a bunch of properties that should have made it impossible on many levels for 682 to return from.
I don't think multiversal BFR would be a problem for 682, considering he has 7 days to come back from it.
Yukari BFR's to pictures, stories or the 2nd dimension. Can 682 survive that?

Yes. If he can survive being BFRed into a higher dimension, he can survive something magnitues lower than that.

Sir Ovens said:
Yes. If he can survive being BFRed into a higher dimension, he can survive something magnitues lower than that.
Why do you think being bfrd to higher dimensional space is worse than being turned a literal square?

Sir Ovens said:
Being sent to a higher dimension shouldn't be as devastating as being sent to a lower one. 682 already adapted to that but he hasnt adapted to 2-D BFR

PaChi2 said:
Why do you think being bfrd to higher dimensional space is worse than being turned a literal square?
I mean, it has been BFRed into a fiction that was made specifically to kill it and not only came back, it changed the title of the story in the process.

The point is that he got sent to those higher dimensional spaces, which should be utterly incomprehensible to him and as such it should not be able to navigate really anywhere. Instead, it adapted to this environment, understanding the geometry, and found its way back eventually. 682 can already comprehend two dimensional space, so it shouldn't take nearly as long.

Wokistan said:
The point is that he got sent to those higher dimensional spaces, which should be utterly incomprehensible to him and as such it should not be able to navigate really anywhere. Instead, it adapted to this environment, understanding the geometry, and found its way back eventually. 682 can already comprehend two dimensional space, so it shouldn't take nearly as long.
That doesn't correlate at all though. Being able to adapt to a higher axis =/= being able to adapt to a lower one. He's being restricted to a 2nd dimensional axis which is something he hasn't shown to survive, higher dimensions have a completely different thing going for them here

That's like... an AI being brought to life and realizing their existence is so meaningless and possibly crash them. At the BFR to higher dimension

Meanwhile in lower dimension, you're turning someone into fiction or something that can't move as much. Much more restricted to put it lightly.

Imagine a high resolution pic.... and resize it to a pixel. And then resize it to the previous size it was before. Bam, suddenly, it's just a big single block of color or something. Much more different definitely.

No, I don't think you understand. 682 physically cannot be BFRed. His higher dimensional essence just won't allow it. The only reason why he could be BFRed into the Ravelwoods for so long was because it was rejected by Ways (Tempoary higher dimensional portals) and was banned from the Library (Higher dimensional location). There was no possible way for it to escape, but it did so anyway.

Anything lower than that is fair game. 682's "true form" will just say nope and bring his body out of whatever non-earth location it is BFRed from.

Sir Ovens said:
No, I don't think you understand. 682 physically cannot be BFRed. His higher dimensional essence just won't allow it. The only reason why he could be BFRed into the Ravelwoods for so long was because it was rejected by Ways (Tempoary higher dimensional portals) and was banned from the Library (Higher dimensional location). There was no possible way for it to escape, but it did so anyway.
Anything lower than that is fair game. 682's "true form" will just say nope and bring his body out of whatever non-earth location it is BFRed from.
If this was simply higher dimensional BFR then this would mean that 682 could resist that then, however trying to say it would be the same for 2-D BFR is wonky imo because of the difference between the axis. He's being turned into a paper drawing essentially.

Alot of this adaptation stuff seems to open gate for NLF on what he can or cant survive imo

I mean it's pretty clear cut. If it's not 1-B or higher BFR, it won't work on 682. Plus, I forgot 343 will just bring it back anyway.

WeeklyBattles said:
Doesnt matter what axis it is, 343 and 682's higher dimensional body would bring him back
Even the second dimension? There's literally just only length and width there, its a literal euclidean space. Comparing that to how higher dimensions work shouldnt be the case here considering higher dimensions have more axis. He'd be more restricted if he was BFR'd to a lower dimension than a higher one

This is either incon as neither can do anything or a win for 682 via adapting to her powers, wiping her memory, stealing her powers and then killing her.

Plus hasn't 682 been in 2D space before when he was put in that book, so shouldn't he already know what to do in 2D space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back