• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yukari Yakumo vs Morgoth

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
So Yukari will win if she runs the **** away and snipes at him consistently until he eventually dies, while Morgoth can just do... anything, and he wins.
Not a stomp but pretty low diff
Snipes at him with what, Morgoth has 2-C range and thinking>>>>>>>running

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
So Yukari will win if she runs the **** away and snipes at him consistently until he eventually dies, while Morgoth can just do... anything, and he wins.
yukari is a smart tactician ya know

Uniasha said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
yukari is a smart tactician ya know
None of her abilities would work here

So Yukari can mind hax, seal, erase etc before he steals her powers.
Yukari does not lead with Hax in character

Yukari always using her boundary manipulation even in character though,i mean in spell card rules fight she abuse her boundary manipulation alot

Bummel said:
So Yukari can mind hax, seal, erase etc before he steals her powers.
Yukari does not lead with Hax in character
Yukari always using her boundary manipulation even in character though,i mean in spell card rules fight she abuse her boundary manipulation alot

If she doesn't use it to hakai him right there and there, she's screwed

She lead with conceptual manipulation,since morgoth also lead with that

Probably this is incon

Bummel said:
Probably this is incon
But anyway morgoth still have conceptual advantage (type 2)

Lapsad said:
Bummel said:
Probably this is incon
actually whose conceptual manipulation goes in effect faster?

well since both haxes could kill either one or both its going incon despite morgoth having stronger conceptual manipulation

Well if they both die it doesn't matter

I haven't read this fully, but I should note that his power absorption is not an active ability. By the very nature of his existence he possesses the powers of every other being below Eru, so he absorbs instantly.

MasterOfArda said:
I haven't read this fully, but I should note that his power absorption is not an active ability. By the very nature of his existence he possesses the powers of every other being below Eru, so he absorbs instantly.
that wouldn't help him from getting negated

Uniasha said:
MasterOfArda said:
that wouldn't help him from getting negated
Your'e not getting it.

Passive power absorption means Yukari can't even use her powers, as her powers will be passively absorbed before she can do anything.

He doesn't have passive power absorption. He has passive power replicatio (I mistook power absorption for replication in my comment). The power absorption is active.

MasterOfArda said:
He doesn't have passive power absorption. He has passive power replicatio (I mistook power absorption for replication in my comment). The power absorption is active.
good grief no wonder that ability wasn't stated in his profile

Back