• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro vs Ikki. Continuing the Ikki spam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah a lot of ablities are conceptual manipulation. But not our standards. They are legit conceptual in nature.

Example the wound girl has the conceptual ability of "wound". She can leave and open up any "wound". That is why she can even leave that wound on space itself. So she doesn't manipulate wounds, but the concept/idea of wounds. I don't think it counts as conceptual manip by our standards though.

Another one i can say without being a true spoiler is Byakuya Jougasaki who has the conceptual manip of "placement". His ability is never a surprise, so don't worry. He can manipulate the placement of any person he touches within a 50m area i think, so he can just teleport stuff around.

I see. So they're like a localized conceptual manipulation rather than all reality type thing. I mean it can still count but it just needs a proper explanation since it's unique.

Told y'all

But yeah, i love it, because it's just "the generic transfer student who is said to be weak but is actually OP af", done right. Like all the generic stuff is there (OP MC, harem, the first encounter with the strongest girl, dark backstory etc), but it's all handled the way it should be handled, without it getting on people's nerves.

But yeah glad you're liking it.

Firephoenixearl said:
Told y'all

But yeah, i love it, because it's just "the generic transfer student who is said to be weak but is actually OP af", done right. Like all the generic stuff is there (OP MC, harem, the first encounter with the strongest girl, dark backstory etc), but it's all handled the way it should be handled, without it getting on people's nerves.

But yeah glad you're liking it.
Watch Isekai Smartphone.

OoSgp1g
Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni is a slice of life isekai. It's refreshing, original setup allows for a wide variety of stories to be told, all with reasonable quality.

Oh yeah? I watch it and its really bland, and peoples who have better tastes are agree this is just another bland yo even bad isekai anime

Admittedly, the manga is better (the novel is probably better still, but I can't find a translation without 50 translator notes per chapter), but it does have the plus of being honest with the viewer.

Eh

I've watched the Anime, and for real, it's one of the worst Isekai I never seen (alongside Death March if I'm remember the name), the stories are completely uninteresting, the characters are just archetypes of always seen characters, zero Originality if we ignore the smartphone things, the Main character is a complete idiot and many other bad things. Maybe it's the Anime Adaptation which is trash but it can also be the Material Source (Novel I guess) which is trash

Can we close this?

Ikki may be getting a Mountain level rating soon and stomp Yujiro.

Plus, we derailed all the way to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back