• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Instinctive Reaction< Pseudo Precognition and Analytical Prediction

Accelerated Development would take months

Yujiro could both dodge the projectiles AND aim dodge Insulator

EE only works after a few slashes, more than Yujiro would probably allow before slaughtering Hyde

@Schnee One You already said that.

@Milly Rocking Bandit There's a chance that he can get a hit in on Yujiro since his pseudo precog and analytical prediction only work on fighting styles he's seen, and he's never seen EE weapons before, so it's a possibility that he might let Hyde hit him to show off his strength only to get erased

Anttron224 said:
@Schnee One You already said that.

@Milly Rocking Bandit There's a chance that he can get a hit in on Yujiro since his pseudo precog and analytical prediction only work on fighting styles he's seen, and he's never seen EE weapons before, so it's a possibility that he might let Hyde hit him to show off his strength only to get erased
There's just one problem with the EE: apparently, it takes several hits landed to work

Just a question:

On Devianart I found a link for a calc of Wagner's Infinite Worth EXS, that puts UnderNight characters at city level.

Link Wagner Calc

Can someone look at it and see if this is reasonable?

ZMusok said:
Just a question:

On Devianart I found a link for a calc of Wagner's Infinite Worth EXS, that puts UnderNight characters at city level.

Link Wagner Calc

Can someone look at it and see if this is reasonable?
It is important to see if he's city level for his page, but I don't think it'll make any difference in this match. After a CRT, I've added +100 notable moves that make it insanely difficult to hit him/predict his movements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back