• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro Hanma vs Garou

The_Pink_God

She/Her
Stats equal (Yes, I know that with this it means that it won't be added, you don't need to remind me)
Both at their peak
5 meters
Battle takes place at Rome's Colosseum

Vs

Just a summary of Garou's main martial styles and their practical uses in battle.

Roaring Aura sky ripping fist (RASR): can knock out a guy equal to him in AP and Speed with a single graze to the chest, and turn his skeleton to dust with a hit. Against platinum sperm it reduced like 85% of his body to glitter wich was carried by the wind, but by the time he used it as a finisher he had become fast enough to blitz him, so likely some AP advantage also going on.

Exploding Heart Release Fist (EHRF) is like a body control based AP amp for his blows wich also produces shockwaves that resist attack reflection. Where even if the fist is deflected by WSRF the shockwave causes damage to the deflector. Bomb believed Bang could end the fight in a single blow if he used it against the Garou who was his equal. (Sadly, Bang refused so we have no idea of how much damage it would have caused.)

Fa Jin: Directly damages internal organs with Long range AOE shockwaves. Goes through terrain and opponents while turning denser structures like buildings into dust. Can be resisted by having internals dura = external dura or massively higher Dura.

WSRF: Defensive/counter based martial arts. Can deflect blunt,slashing and piercing strikes above the users and also redirect them towards either the user or another enemy, can also deflect bursts of energy/explosions in an omnidirectional are of more or less 3 meters from the user. Can also strike pressure points to tire out opponent faster/knock out weaker opponents.

Whirlwind iron cutting fist: uses shockwaves made by rapid air movement to create bladed shockwaves with a few meters range from the users. He can use it from arms and legs, forming multiple transparent blades of air that move in tandem with hand movements. I don't recall them ever being dodged, as they instantly cut by the moment the user swings their hands/legs. It can however be nullified by clashing your WICF against another users's WICF.

I don't remember specific examples of Yujiro's techniques in context outside of what the profiles say, but I recall Garou using specific dura negging or one shot attacks against opponents equal to or stronger than him and it working more often than not compared to Yujiro who had an extended fight with Baki (who was his superior in speed and inferior in strength iirc) and a decent fight with Musashi, though Yujiro seemed like he was putting actual effort into the Baki fight.

Also peak Garou has monster mutations like flight, extra limbs, regen, energy manipulation etc and will probably exchanging some of those and gaining cosmic powers ontop of all his martial arts in 165 lmao

I don't remember specific examples of Yujiro's techniques in context outside of what the profiles say, but I recall Garou using specific dura negging or one shot attacks against opponents equal to or stronger than him and it working more often than not compared to Yujiro who had an extended fight with Baki (who was his superior in speed and inferior in strength iirc) and a decent fight with Musashi, though Yujiro seemed like he was putting actual effort into the Baki fight.

Also peak Garou has monster mutations like flight, extra limbs, regen, energy manipulation etc and will probably exchanging some of those and gaining cosmic powers ontop of all his martial arts in 165 lmao
Yujiro can boost to overpower garou, because this garou being at his peak cannot get much stronger unless he gets possesed by god himself

Garou was basically fighting an EXTREMELY suppressed Multi Solar System level being that was hitting slightly harder and harder each time to get Garou to stop fighting back. It was less of him peaking and more of Saitama finally finding the sweet spot of overwhelming his durability just enough to put him down without killing or maiming him. Even if Saitama was thought to be planet level then vs moon level Garou, it would still be the same.

TLDR: Less likely that Garou peaked, more likely that Saitama just overwhelmed him while he was still growing himself via suppressing himself a little less

Back