• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro fights a Sea Monster (10/1/3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean either way the Sea Dragon doesn't really Grapple, it ain't a Reaper Leviathan
It has a mouth

And it can use it

I actually see the sea dragon winning this for 3 reasons

1. Yujiro is slower than him in the water 20 km/h vs faster than 20 m/s (72 km/h)

2.Higher LS means that if Yujiro gets caught in that mouth it's over

Normally any sane person would try their best to dodge that bite however this is Yujiro who is notoriously cocky and always tries to overpower his opponent through brute strength alone

I see Yujiro landing a few punches on the thing, notice he's doing more damage than it is to him and then he tries to overpower it's bite just because he wants to prove he can

Which is where he unfortunately overestimates himself and gets crushed

And if you don't think that would happen then the dragon is still far faster and has WAY more area to catch Yujiro in either his mouth or appendages

He also has long range attacks in the form of fire blasts which Yujiro has no counter to underwater (As they are far faster than even the Sea Dragons movement speed)

It has a mouth

And it can use it

I actually see the sea dragon winning this for 3 reasons

1. Yujiro is slower than him in the water 20 km/h vs faster than 20 m/s (72 km/h)

2.Higher LS means that if Yujiro gets caught in that mouth it's over

Normally any sane person would try their best to dodge that bite however this is Yujiro who is notoriously cocky and always tries to overpower his opponent through brute strength alone

I see Yujiro landing a few punches on the thing, notice he's doing more damage than it is to him and then he tries to overpower it's bite just because he wants to prove he can

Which is where he unfortunately overestimates himself and gets crushed

And if you don't think that would happen then the dragon is still far faster and has WAY more area to catch Yujiro in either his mouth or appendages

He also has long range attacks in the form of fire blasts which Yujiro has no counter to underwater (As they are far faster than even the Sea Dragons movement speed)
TBH I could see yujiro either kicking or punching in it's mouth, it's not an instant KO really

TBH I could see yujiro either kicking or punching in it's mouth, it's not an instant KO really
I see that too but it's his mouth, so not exactly a vital organ

Yujiro has to deal damage over a large area in order for it to work on a creature with a size this large

That's a hurtle all small vs large battles have to deal with

For reference, this is the size difference between them

latest

I see that too but it's his mouth, so not exactly a vital organ

Yujiro has to deal damage over a large area in order for it to work on a creature with a size this large

That's a hurtle all small vs large battles have to deal with
Yes but Yujiro could beat the hell out of it's skull to either kill it or knock it out

Ain't like he's running on a real timer here, several minutes is more then enough to do what he does

Yes but Yujiro could beat the hell out of it's skull to either kill it or knock it out

Ain't like he's running on a real timer here, several minutes is more then enough to do what he does
Nothing stopping him from taking Yujiro down lower

Which is actually exactly how they hunt

They hunt in shallower waters and then bring them down to the lava zone were it lives

Also Yujiro aint gonna be maintaining perfect breath form when he's fighting for his life against giant teeth

Nothing stopping him from taking Yujiro down lower

Which is actually exactly how they hunt

They hunt in shallower waters and then bring them down to the lava zone were it lives

Also Yujiro aint gonna be maintaining perfect breath form when he's fighting for his life against giant teeth
They're fighting in sandy Dunes, the lava zone entrance is decently far off considering Yujiro won't just sit there like a bitch and let himself die lol

They're fighting in sandy Dunes, the lava zone entrance is decently far off considering Yujiro won't just sit there like a bitch and let himself die lol
You act like the Sea Dragon doesn't have a LS advantage so great that Yujiro wouldn't be able to get away and can swim at more than 70 km/h

If Yujiro escapes he gets chased down and slowly brought deeper and deeper underwater

Also the Lava zone is like maybe a kilometer or two from where there fighting so it's not like it would take all day

Well I guess if the fish has the LS edge then I guess I'll lean towards them, don't really think things like Shaori and other techniques are gonna work underwater either

You act like the Sea Dragon doesn't have a LS advantage so great that Yujiro wouldn't be able to get away and can swim at more than 70 km/h

If Yujiro escapes he gets chased down and slowly brought deeper and deeper underwater

Also the Lava zone is like maybe a kilometer or two from where there fighting so it's not like it would take all day
And you act like Yujrio doesn't have a sizable AP advantage-

Actually wait, can't Yujiro just use fear manip on the fish if grabbed to cow it into submission? Guy can affect you on the cell level there

Actually wait, can't Yujiro just use fear manip on the fish if grabbed to cow it into submission? Guy can affect you on the cell level there
That only works on creatures weaker than him

And even if it did work on the Leviathan it's in no way debilitating

Baki powered through just fine as well as other far weaker characters

Above 13 Tons vs Curbstomps 15 tons
And that changes what?

It's an unknown degree stronger for both

For all you know the Sea Dragon could be the one far higher

Let's keep it to what we know instead of headcannon
Aka willpower
A 9-A Elephant VASTLY weaker than Yujiro was able to overcome it so I have no doubt in my mind that a creature on par with Yujiro could do the same

Could argue Yujiro's IR would tell him that being bit would be a bad idea, know this prolly won't happen but it'd be funny if he made the fish imagine a t rex showing up lol

And that changes what?

It's an unknown degree stronger for both

For all you know the Sea Dragon could be the one far higher

Let's keep it to what we know instead of headcannon

A 9-A Elephant VASTLY weaker than Yujiro was able to overcome it so I have no doubt in my mind that a creature on par with Yujiro could do the same
Or, we can use this thing called "Scaling chains" and see that Yujiro has a bunch of shit above the 8-B feat and the Sea Dragon only has one thing. Yujiro has a MUCH better scaling chain then the Sea Dragon Leviathan, don't act like it could be otherwise

A 9-A bloodlusted elephant

Or, we can use this thing called "Scaling chains" and see that Yujiro has a bunch of shit above the 8-B feat and the Sea Dragon only has one thing. Yujiro has a MUCH better scaling chain then the Sea Dragon Leviathan, don't act like it could be otherwise
I can act like that because we don't know how high he scales above it

End of Story
A 9-A bloodlusted elephant
Every other animal that Yujiro fought and was far weaker than him was also bloodlusted then?

Your making his fear manip be something it's not

It's not a game over

Relative characters and even completely fodder characters and animals can overpower it

Worst it does is make the Sea Dragon uneasy

I can act like that because we don't know how high he scales above it

End of Story

Every other animal that Yujiro fought and was far weaker than him was also bloodlusted then?

Your making his fear manip be something it's not

It's not a game over

Relative characters and even completely fodder characters and animals can overpower it

Worst it does is make the Sea Dragon uneasy
But we do. Do you forget what this man did to an 8-B baki? He is a stomp above the value even taking it at face value and that is a nasty boon in this fight, if you don't like that, feel free to change how scaling chains work and remove them from being able to be used in versus threads, and I shouldn't need to tell you that you'd get zerged for it

I never said that the other animals weren't effected, hell, Hanayama couldnt even hit Yujiro more then once because his cells didnt want to, some times it does work that well

But we do. Do you forget what this man did to an 8-B baki? He is a stomp above the value even taking it at face value and that is a nasty boon in this fight, if you don't like that, feel free to change how scaling chains work and remove them from being able to be used in versus threads, and I shouldn't need to tell you that you'd get zerged for it
I'm not challenging scaling chain

I'm challenging your assertion that he'd dominate in AP just because of the higher scaling chain

The two are still very much relative

And Yujiro's at a disadvantage once again due to The Dragon's large size making lethal damage hard
I never said that the other animals weren't effected, hell, Hanayama couldnt even hit Yujiro more then once because his cells didnt want to, some times it does work that well
Literally none of what you says happens in that link you just sent

Hanayama get's two shots in and deals very little damage and then Yujiro says he's intimidated, then he attacks again
Rightfully so as literally a panel later he gets his face caved in

I'm not challenging scaling chain

I'm challenging your assertion that he'd dominate in AP just because of the higher scaling chain

The two are still very much relative

And Yujiro's at a disadvantage once again due to The Dragon's large size making lethal damage hard

Literally none of what you says happens in that link you just sent

Hanayama get's two shots in and deals very little damage and then Yujiro says he's intimidated
Rightfully so as literally a panel later he gets his face caved in
When it comes to scaling chains, one upscale doesnt compare to a bunch of upscales and a stomp on top of that lol

I mean, yeah, same diff, it's still Intimidation making the opponent not hit him lol

What can he do aginst the other stuff I outlined

He literally hits him like the second after he says that
Do things like damage internal organs, outlast, or just full Unga bunga break the skull

Then Yujiro's profile should be revised again lol

Either way IR is actually a good point, since Yujiro felt the need to dodge based off of what he felt from his IR with geezer #716482

Do things like damage internal organs, outlast, or just full Unga bunga break the skull
Thats not gonna be easy considering the speed and size advantage
Then Yujiro's profile should be revised again lol
No kidding

Have you seen his justifications for Telepathy and Self Sustenance?
Either way IR is actually a good point, since Yujiro felt the need to dodge based off of what he felt from his IR with geezer #716482
True dat

That actually probably evens the playing field by alot

Now I see Yujiro on the defensive dodging the Dragon's Attacks

Thats not gonna be easy considering the speed and size advantage

No kidding

Have you seen his justifications for Telepathy and Self Sustenance?

True dat

That actually probably evens the playing field by alot

Now I see Yujiro on the defensive dodging the Dragon's Attacks
No, but it is 100% doable

Yeah lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back