• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yugioh Upgrade Thread Revival

Yobobojojo said:
A bit unrelated, but shouldn't Yuya have his monsters powers (E.I. Timegazer rewind) since they're explicitly made real (albeit non-corporeal) via ARC tech?
This one.

Also, I do agree, but I also believe possibly rtings are better in this case

Confirmed upgrades: -Shadow Charms for Yudai, who literally won all of em. -Capsule Monsters form/upgrades Anime Yuugi, Pegasus and Marik to 4-A. (Scans still needed.)

In debate (for some reason):

High 3-A to 2-C for Anime Yuugi because of season 4, Pyramid of Light and GX

3-A to Manga Yuugi because of Dsod

20180409 110202
20180409 110218

https://*********.ac/Anime/Yu-Gi-Oh-Capsule-Monsters.48097/Episode-011?id=54520

Mr. Not a badguy steals the key to the realm Shadi created, Yuugi and pals tackle him and also fall into the star filled realm.

4-C, 4-B or 4-A? But Tier 4 Yugioh is a thing now, and no one can possibly attempt to debunk this.

Well we remember the issue with pocket realms and stars etc. as that's come up before (or else we'd have 4-A Kaguya) and we need to see if its hax or actual AP.

That said, I wouldn't be against this really so I can agree. Though wouldn't this be outlierish?

>Anything above tier 10

ISNT IT AN OUTLIER GUYS?!

Kukui, i am sick of your obvious intention of going against every single damn upgrade for Yugioh.

Well, right now, we are discussing a tier 4 feat that scales to anime yuugi.

I posted scans and a direct link to the episode.

But for the third thread in a roll, Kukui seems to have some untesoved bussiness with Yugioh being anything above tier 10, it happened with the Pyramid of Light feats, the Season 4 feats and the Dsod 3-A feats.

He just comes in saying either "debunked" or "outlier" in every single uograde thread for Yugioh, if that isnt a sign of a personal vendetta i dunno what is.

On every single thread with the same argument (if you can call saying "i was NEVER debunked, you were!" And "seems outlierish" an argument) over and over for over three threads?

Yeah.

This is quite literally the first time he called a feat an outlier. The only other time was when arguing a hypothetical in this thread.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand.

Shadii confirmed for raw tier 4.

The scans and episode are there.

Good luck debunking that.

Let me get this straight. Shadi, an extremely low tier character in comparison to nearly everyone with magic, has a tier 4 feat, literally millions of times higher than the top tier's tier 5 feat.

@Matt that's ignoring the fact that we have some tier 2 characters.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
You also need to prove Yubel merged timelines, not planets. Yubel being 2-C would amp the main protagonists BIG time. I'll definitely follow this.
Haven't read the full thread yet but I can prove this as well as the existence of other universe - high universe level threats in GX.

@Mega, regarding your comment to Saikou, you can't prove a negative.

As for the scan, I literally said in my comment that I was excluding the hypothetical. And is that a month old thread? Are you literally going through a month old thread to prove you were right when you insulted someone?

>Shadii being LOW TIER

You do not knwmow what you are remotely talking about.

As a Millenium Iyem user he is literally at the same tier than Bakura, Yami and Marik.

Please, watch/read Yugioh before commenting in a YGO thread

Oh, i think i just proved KUKUI claimed an upgrade was an outlier just like in this very thread.

I just find it amusing that he claims that MANGA millenium items being 3-A an outlier by comparing it to the Anime Millenium Items. Specially when Prana was shown time and time again to be on that tier.

(Single) Millenium Item Users <<<<<<<<<< Egyptian Gods < Zorc

Yeah, in comparison to everyone with magic, he is low tier. Especially when you consider some of the items are more hax than AP based. (Pegasus for example) Actually, since when did the Items even use direct attacks even higher than tier 9?

1. What? No. He was born out of the darkness of human hearts.

2. Never said that? I used him as an example that the items aren't even ap based.

Occam Razor also dictates that Yubel, which was one of the main pillars of the tier 2 stuff for GX got downgraded to 5-A might invalidates other feats.

You know, this whole debacle makes me suspect that at least something of what the Pro-Upgrade people are saying could be true, but it is so buried under ad-hominens, insults, fallacies, poor argumentation skill and poorer still presentation that it all muddles together and becomes meaningless.

Lets be honest here.

If you consider just saying outlier to literally any upgrade or feat without proof of such, it shoulsnt really be counted as a argument.

Can we agree on that?

He just say "sounds outlierish" without any reasoning why.

And in the screencap i did, his reasoninng for 3-A Yugi being an outlier is 'has not done 3-A stuff before". I guess Madokami, SSG Goku and pretty much anyone that didnt start tier 2 should be downgraddd now.

@Matt I think we accepted some parts of the pro-upgrade actually, mostly the abilities tho.

Ironically enough this discussion should have been banned given how often it gets brought up and leads to issues like months ago.

Back