• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yugi vs Composite Human

Honestly this should be in the fun and games forum if you're trying to get more people to actually answer. But to answer the question, CH takes this because he would have all the knowledge of the rules and card effects in the games. This means Yugi can't pull out BS rule changes like in the anime and I'd bet the CH would use some type of lockdown deck to negate anything Yugi would throw at him or he would just use pendulums and summon his whole deck while both Yugi and Pharaoh go like "What the hell is a pendulum card?"

I've heard that we have to assume that composite and combined are from the same universe as who they are fighting.

CH via Kazuki Takahashi (as he invented both the game and yugi himself). CH still stomps via some of the best YGO TCG players around in Asia.

Oh wow, this match-up is cool. If CH has access to banned cards at three, then he takes this easily via an exodia deck that is guaranteed to win first turn. Generic draw cards like graceful charity and pot of greed, as well as generic draw traps like jar of greed, paired with the monster that lets you activate traps from hand let's him take it very easily.

Unless Yugi has plot armor, then he'd take it. But if not, then CH rather easily.

Yugi has plot armor, but saying it gives him auto win is a bit NLF, especially since he's lost before.

I mean, he's only lost once (twice actually, if we include the Yugi Moto), and he tied against Jaden, who, for practical intents and purposes, has a far more consistent deck that Yugi. The heart of the cards/destiny draws would only get one but so far in real life. Dark Magician is rather inconsistent, especially since he plays it as a one of, and he also contains the jack knights, magnet warriors, and mytical beasts within his deck. This makes for a hodgepodge of mismatched cards that have no true synergy with one another. In any real life duel, his losses would be so horrendous that it wouldn't be funny. While it does approach NLF, from the perspective of any actual yugioh player, the fact that Yugi won any of his duels at all with such a poorly constructed deck by real life terms is amazing in it of itself. Hence why, without plot armor, CH takes it rather easily. For with plot armor Yugi would open and continue to have some of the most busted combos, drawing optimal combo pieces when he has a far higher percentage of simply bricking, or drawing something irrelevant to what he's currently doing.

Honestly, any of the other main characters would stand a far better chance against CH, as, in addition to having forbidden cards, they have superior searching power, and more modernized strategies, even if they don't have access to the most optimal of cards (Ex: Yuma using two level four monsters to go into utopia rather than castel, honor ark, exciton knight, or dark rebellion).

That actually makes it less fair depending on whether or not Yugi has legit plot armor, lol. I really like this match up though. It's awesome.

Ah, gotcha. Well, thinking on it again and looking above, CH is also composed of the creator of Yu-Gi-Oh and the creator of all of the animes. They are also composed of every single Yu-Gi-Oh player worldwide, so they'd have knowledge of literally every single card in the game. I'll go with CH as his strategies far outdate Yugi's. And his summoning methods (synchro, xyz, pendulum, link) far exceed the plays Yugi can put out, even with the canon effects of the god cards. CH can easily pump out things like Utopia the Lightning, that would beat over anything Yugi can bring out.

Last I checked, due to reality fiction interaction laws on this wiki we have to assume composite is from Yugis dimension

Neptune, instant fusion, lyrical luscinia fusion equals yugi is dead 5000 damage each turn, uneffect by all card effects, and 6000 attack or just get utopia spam deck or etc

Utopia the Lightning is still canon to the manga at least, and it is rather easy to bring out. Even assuming that CH can use anime/manga archetypes only, they can still create a ridiculously busted deck, especially since they have access to forbidden cards like pot of greed, which generate loads of free advantage.

How are the multiple people vs one guy done again. I forgot does the guy have the total health of all 6 and draws 1 card after each turn of the other guys ? Also I think you should make it so composite human can't use banned cards cause still crush virus deck or one turn exodia deck gg

Yobobojojo said:
We should make a new thread for that
Yes we should, also how the heck would we determine what deck the protagonists use do we use there best deck we seen in the anime for each. Your going to have to specify which deck there using.

Actually i think i would have to vote Yami Yugi. Really this all comes down to turn one and yami has fate manipulation/ luck manipulation so he wins the coin flip every time.

If this is Yami going hard, then he top decks exodia every time as well.

If he can't top deck exodia for some reason, then he was also shown in gx to run chaos emperor dragon envoy of the end, so he simply card destructions into emperor dragon and then burns the hand and field. Composite human then gets 1 card and 'if' he draws wrong then Yami pot of greeds into DD warrior lady and anime only berserker soul into victory by top decking 10 monster cards. This is assuming he doesn't simply bust out any of his other turn 3 1 card instant wins which he has done multiple times in the anime using anime only cards.

He is almost positively going to go hard, because composite human is every criminal ever plus possibly yami bakura, but if we ignore that unless CH does something to trigger his anime justice personality then i think yami just let them play a fair and even card game and loses. Ultimately the question is does CH being every criminal and cheater ever trigger yami yugi to care about the game or does he lose simply because he isn't bloodlusted enough to win.

This is also assuming yugi doesn't just steal his wincon with his various steal a spell or trade card cards.

Back