• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yugi Muto Vs. Sakura Kinomoto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakura Kinomoto vs Yugi Muto (1)
Round 1.- Base Yami (Atem) vs Normal Sakura
Round 2.- Dueling Yugi (5-B to 5-A version Pre-Random Unfunded edit) vs Sakura with her strongest spells.

Round 3.-Yugi with God Cards vs Sakura with Clow´s Magic.

Sakura round 1 and 2 via higher speed, Likely Sakura round 3, as it's unlikely the other God cards are much stronger than obelisk

Round 1 and 2 I will say Yugi due to more hax like abilities.

Round 3... I'm going to go with Sakura, since Yugi is basically unknown and we really don't have an idea just how powerful he is with them, But Still going with Sakura.

Actually I change my round 1 and 2 votes to inconclusive, since a battle of glass canons is logically determined by speed, yet Yugi has no speed listed (turns out I was looking at stamina before :/)

Sorry, but I just do not understand why people create profiles, if they do not know anything about the character.

There is no different versions of Sakura and there is no "Sakura with Clow's magic".

DarkLK said:
Sorry, but I just do not understand why people create profiles, if they do not know anything about the character.
Because, it's not like anyone ever tried to make the profile in the first place so an Amateur decided to do it for them.

Aurasuke said:
^ But no one knows Sakura, Yugi is way more popular. Sakuura is apparently unknow
That's because DarkLK said that Sakura's profile was a piece of s*** and that the person who made her profile got her actual stats all wrong. Hence why she's unknown now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back